EPISODE - 38 Where is my daughter anvi......

EPISODE - 38  Where is my daughter anvi......

MALHOTRA MENSION

Navya has come for Nandini as she was really worried for her.. she very well know how much anvi meant to Nandini.. even Malhotra ladies told her about nandini's stubbornness for not to eat anything unless anvi comes back..

" Nandu.. please don't worry.. anvi will come back soon.. I know it.. Manik jiju will find her.. ", Navya said taking a lost figure of Nandini in her arms..

Nandini hugged her back and hide her face in her chest ,her restlessness is increasing with each passing minute..

" Haan Nandini.. you don't worry.. anvi will be safe wherever she is.. ", divyanka said creasing her hair..

Nani looked at the pale and weak face of the Nandini.. One side she's feeling really proud of divyank's choice and on otherside a fear creapt in her heart feeling something bad going to happened.. the same fear she read on nandini's face also..

Suddenly, nandini's cell started ringing..

She straightened herself and looked at her mobile.. it's her dadu's call..

Navya and other ladies also noticed the caller ID.

" Nandu.. attend this call.. but please don't share about being anvi missing to dadu.. otherwise he will be really tense for her.. ", Navya suggested.

Divyanka nodded her head, " Navya is right.. ".

Nandini nodded her head and walk to her room....

As she left to her room Malhotra men entered..

Nani looked at them and seeing her looking somewhere they also turn towards that direction..

" Vivek ji, did you guyz find anything!? ", Divyanka asked from her husband as he took place beside her.

" Nahi di.. inspector took our statement and then ensure us that they will do their best to find anvi.. ", Ansh replied instead of Vivek who's resting his head leaning back on the sofa, being tired..

Divyanka nodded and looked at the tired face of her husband," should I bought tea or coffee for you guyz!? ", Divyanka asked looking concerned on their tired face, specially her chiku's face which is emotionless right now..

" Haan coffee please , Rani sahiba.. ", Vivek nodded positively still with closed eyes.

Manik's eyes were searching for Nandini and the call he received was roaming in his head..

" Chiku, what about you!? ", Mami asked.

Manik jerk out from his thought and said ," no I don't want anything..".

Divyanka and Mami left to kitchen while Navya noticed how manik's eyes were searching for someone!

She smile and said , " Nandini is in her room..".

Manik looked at her with frown..

" You were looking for her right!? ", She asked.

Manik didn't said anything and walked towards the room..

************************************