EPISODE - 61 Jealous Biwi..

I decreased the target for you all guyz not even increasing it because you guyz are so lazy even to press a little star!! How mean you are Guyz!! Now I really feel that you guyz aren't interested in this story more.. you guyz really disappoint me!! 😭😭

I thought to increase the chapters for you all but now I think it'll be really useless!! 😠😡

This part is only for those who was genuinely voting and commenting for this story.. 🥰💝

NEXT Part After 430+ VOTES..

EPISODE - 61 Jealous Biwi..

ONE WEEK LATER..

THE ENGAGEMENT DAY..

At the hall there were many guests rushing here and there, chatting with each other, the young gang of 'girls' and 'boys' teasing each other and trying their luck to get a partner also! Their parents taking the opportunity to show their friends how their kids are beautiful and talented. And the little kids playing around and enjoying the atmosphere of being in such a beautiful place and getting the chance to play with those friends they don't meet often.

Only his family were in tension for God knows what, decorations were perfect, the guest were well accommodated, the hotel staff were doing their job, and there was enough food for everyone. But his worried family was thinking about problems that don't even exist. Manik rolled his eyes, when his Di came complaining the waiters were taking time to serve the guests, who were making faces now.

"Di.. just relax, look there is waiter there.. other one is there..", he pointed showing to her.

Divyanka pouted, "Are you making fun of me? I want everything to be perfect for Ansh..".

"I know Di.. but don't stress yourself for little things like this na..", he said caressing her cheek, to which she smiled and left from there to stay with Ansh and Payal.

Manik continued scanning the hall, his eyes twinkled and his lips curved into a big wala smile staring at the most beautiful sight of this hall. His wife and daughter..

Unlike everyone, these two were in their own world. Nandini took a glass of juice and hand it to Anvi..

Anvi took it from her hand. She knelt down and arranged the flower hair clip falling from Anvi's hair.

"You're looking so beautiful my doll..", Nandini said turning Anvi to face her, she kissed Anvi's cheek smiling then applied the eye kohl from her eyes and put behind Anvi's ear , Warding off an evil Eye.

Anvi smiled, "Thank you mummaa..".

Manik walked to them, he lifted Anvi from behind making the little one scream, and then she laughed seeing the touch was known to her, it's her Papa.

"Papaaaaa.." she squealed. Manik kissed her cheek, where Nandini had kissed now, "You and your mumma are this party most beautiful girls..".

Nandin's cheeks turned red with his compliment, she looked away smiling shyly.

"Yaaay.. ", Anvi squealed happily.

Manik left Anvi on the floor again, and she went running to Ansh and Payal who were sat on beautiful decorated chairs, gaining her attention.

"After the engagement party is over, come to car.. I will be waiting for you.." , he said.

"Why?", she asked suspiciously.