EPISODE - 71 Roothi Biwi Ko Manao Mission!!😜

NEXT Part After 400+ VOTES & 100+ COMMENTS..

EPISODE - 71 Roothi Biwi Ko Manao Mission!!😜

MANAN ROOM

While doing Anvi's hair, Nandini side glanced at the figure standing in front of them which is none other than her husband.

Anvi shook her head letting her hair with pigtail hairstyle fly in air. She giggled making Nandini smile at her, then kissed her forehead, " Now let's go downstairs and have breakfast.. ".

NANDINI picked her, and was about to go but Manik blocked her way. NANDINI glared at him, she went to other side, but manik also stood in front of her before she could escape.

"Anvi needs to have her breakfast! ", Nandini said staring into his eyes with a sharp gaze. MANIK gave her an unbelievable look, she doesn't look the same frightened kitten she looked yesterday when he was angry, it seemed she gained some energy to face him.

" Nandini you know.. ", he said and paused to look at her expressions, which continued the same making things more awkward for him, " It was your fault, you shouldn't have been friendly to that guy otherwise he would have not done what he did.. ", he blurted out what he shouldn't in his awkwardness.

Nandini opened her mouth in big "O", and Anvi giggled at her Mumma's expression though she didn't understood anything of their conversation.

Nandini left her and told her to ask Divyanka to serve her breakfast, then she turned to Manik, " My fault? ", she asked Raizing her Eyebrow.

" Yeah.. your fault! ", he said crossing his arms.

" Who said that ' Nandini you're my baby wife.. innocent as a baby? ' You like me innocent this way, now you're blaming me for my innocence? What was my fault if I didn't recognize that man's true face? I'm not Devi Mayiyan to know everything, but a human who often makes mistakes, got that Mr. Malhotra? ", she asked angrily, and left from there leaving an amused and guilty manik.

*****************************************************

ANSH'S ROOM

"Kya hua bhabhi? " , Ansh asked to a sad Nandini standing in the corner of the room lost in thoughts, while everyone else were busy chatting about their performances of Sangeet.

" Nothing.. " , Nandini faked a smile.

" Really? ", Ansh asked still unsure, then everyone's attention turned to Nandini.

"Did you talk with Chiku? Or is he still angry with you? ", asked Divyanka, normally Nandini doesn't get upset, if she does then it's only because of Manik!

HP knocked the door, making Nandini escape from answering them, she rushed to open the door, " HP app? ".

"Didi Manik bhaiya is calling you downstairs.. ", said HP with a tight lipped smile.

Nandini frowned, she nodded her head and walked outside the room, leaving the family wondering what happened between them!?

***********************************************

PAYAL'S MANSION

" Wow Di, your lehenga is so beautiful.. ", said Soha staring at Payal dressed with the lehenga she's going to wear in Sangeet, tonight.

"Really? You think so? ", Payal asked unsure, as she looked at herself on the mirror, " Tell the truth Soha, I want to look the best tonight.. ".