EPISODE - 16 Perhaps you didn't watch........

MMD - MANIK CABIN

The door was being knocked, and Manik asked the person to come in.

But he got shocked seeing the person, "You?!!.. How dare you come here?..".

Manik walked in anger ready to attack her.

"Do you welcome your clients like this?", Nandini asked horrified.

"Take Anvi out of here..", Manik ordered Nandini.

NANDINI took Anvi with her out of the cabin.

"Manik..", the woman said with moist eyes.

"What? After running away from our marriage, you still had courage to come in front of me Aliya..", Manik  shouted Angrily.

"Manik why are you doing this with me?! Why are you punishing me like this?", Aliya cried.

"You should have known that MANIK MALHOTRA doesn't let anyone escape so easily..", he said with sharp eyes.

"But I wasn't ready to take care of Anvi.. I only love you Manik.. I just wanted "us" and not with a child.. But you only wanted me for Anvi.. Is that fair?", Aliya asked crying.

Manik pinned her to the wall, trapping her with hands angrily.

"You never even loved me Aliya.. All you wanted was my name, my fame, my money and a career for yourself!! You're just one cheap and selfish woman.. My family were right about you..", he gritted his teeth.

"Yes, I'm selfish! But you tell me Manik, who would marry you for your child? Who is that woman who would accept to marry you knowing that you will never love her? Does she even exist? Show me!! No woman will spoil her life to take care of that little brat..", Aliya said with fear and confidence at the same time.

NANDINI came inside biting her nails, she thought the woman would be dead by now and Manik must have plans to eat her in lunch time..

"Perhaps you didn't watch news Miss Aliya Kapoor! I'm already married and found that woman who will take care of Anvi as her mother!", Manik  said making Aliya gasp shocked.

Nandini heard manik saying "Aliya" and now she understood why he reacted like that.

"So you're that Dumbo woman who lost intentionally this Chocolate boy and a Little beautiful baby??!!", Nandini  asked giggling.

Aliya and manik looked at her side.

"Tension not.. Bad luck yours and I hit the jackpot..", Nandini  shrugged her shoulders smiling.

"Where did you find her!!? ", Aliya asked staring at Nandini..

"It doesn't matter! What matter is, you shouldn't have done what you did and that's why I made you jobless and your career is ruined. This is for you to learn to never mess up with me..", Manik  said.

"In heaven!! Sautan he found me in heaven..", Nandini  said smiling..

Manik looked at her with unbelievable look..

"What? Look I'm wearing white salwar kameez and she's wearing Black dress.. I'm an angel and she's an Devil!" Nandini explained manik pouting.

"Manik please forgive me! Don't do this to me.. My career is in your hands now.. Please!! I will do anything you want.. You want me to marry you.. I will.. I will take care of Anvi too..", Aliya pleaded crying.

"Madam ji am I invisible for you?", Nandini asked showing her mangalsutra to Aliya sarcastically.

"I'm his wife and Anvi is my daughter! And there is no way, I'm going to let him marry with a selfish person like you..", Nandini said angrily.

Manik sighed hard, he walked out of his cabin and closed the door heading to the conference room.

"Two mad women can handle each other..", he thought going to attend Payal now.

************************************

After his meeting with Payal, he went back to his cabin and found Nandini playing with Anvi hide and seek in his cabin!!!

Aman also came behind him and smile amused, never ever in his life he thought the great MM would have married a woman like Nandini..

Manik cleared his throat gaining both's attention..

Anvi smiled and came running to him like a butterfly full of energy to play..

"Papa let's play.. Hide and seeky!!" ,Anvi held his index finger with her small hand trying to push him but failed miserably. At last she looked up to him waiting for his reply.

"Anvi this is papa's work place and we don't play hide and seek here.." ,Arnav said.

Anvi's face fell, she looked down and didn't ask him again. She knows her father only explains once, if you try to convince him again he will not hesitate to scold..

"MM these files need your signature.." ,Aman said handling the files to Manik..

"And you need a resignation letter.." ,he glared at Aman.

"Woh sorry MM..", Aman gulped.

"Decide whether you want to work as my PA or Ansh's love story maker..", Manik said.

Aman shut his eyes angry with Ansh for letting Manik know that he informed him about Payal..

"Play with her na! What will you lose by playing with your daughter for few minutes?", Nandini  pleaded when she saw Anvi sad.

"Here no!", Manik turned to Nandini glaring at her.

NANDINI pouted looking away.

Aman grabbed the opportunity to escape from Manik's scolding for the day.

"Why didn't you go home yet?", Manik asked.

"I was waiting to inform you that we are leaving. Now that you're here we can go!!", Nandini  lifted Anvi.

"I'm going to a shopping nearby to buy her Barbie doll..", Nandini  said.

Manik nodded, has this woman took the day to impress him today? She waited for him to inform she's going back home and also let him know where they would be in the way, shopping to buy Barbie doll for his daughter. She really didn't forgot Anvi's wish!! He now reminded of the day when Anvi pleaded aliya to buy a doll for her, and the next day Anvi asked aliya for the doll and aliya made a lame excuse but he knew she forgot about it, maybe it really didn't matter to her what Anvi wanted..

"Wait Nandini , I'm going with you both..", he said taking his car keys laid on the table and turned to them.

"Yaaaay..", Anvi squealed in happiness.

⏺️⏹️TO BE CONTINUED⏹️⏺️

How's The update!? 🙄

Favourite Scene.. ♥️

Ready For Shopping With Mananvi!? 😍

Thank you For Showering your love in previous Part😍😘

VOTES, COMMENTS, FOLLOW & SHARE✔️