EPISODE - 114 Vivek sir.. you are only mine..

-------- @ OBEROI VILLA - Morning - 7:40 Am.

Anika was setting her cupboard in her bedroom. When a small box slipped out from under the bed cover from the second shelf of the cupboard. Looking at the small wooden box. Her eyes got teary. These all years she has do everything to become strong and she became the strongest woman. She has suffered a lot after that divorce. Even though she had grown up in luxury and wanted to get back to her parents and cried in their arms but that house is filled with her memories with him. And at that time she just don't wanted to think about him.

So she left to New York and live there with her cousin and his family for some months till her delivery. And also talked with her parents. Her parents were broken when they got to know her condition and her heart break. Her father so wanted to beat Shivay but she stopped him. She doesn't wanted to have anything with him.

She took that little box in her hand and open it. There was laying a mangalsutra, a box of sindoor and her engagement ring. She ended everything but her love never changed for him.

People says correct - " Pain and heartbreak is the definition of love. "

She tried to burn everything with which her memories attached with him but she wasn't able to burn these things.

The tears fell from her beautiful eyes and drop on those things. These things remember her that pain of heartbreak and gives her strength to never fall weak and end up forgiving that certain man.

She took a deep breath and close the Box. And keep it at the back of her clothes and close the cupboard and wiped her tears.

She walked out of her room to go towards aayan's room. As she was passing the stairs towards her son's room when she saw Shivay ascending the stairs talking on phone.

As he noticed her , he looked at her. His those ocean like eyes was always her favourite. Since their childhood and she loved to tease him calling him " billu ji. "

~

Seeing her in front of him, his feet froze. He read pain in her those big innocent eyes. Her eyes were puffy due to her crying. He knows that she must have cried.

He forgot that he's talking with his PA. He forgot where he's. There's a guilt in his eyes for hurting her , for breaking her heart and disrespecting her love.

She's the person who has loved him with her whole heart.

They were always best friend so were their families. There was always funny Tom and Jerry fights with each other and that's what they love doing it.

There was a time when he got stuck in the fire that had happened in a obroi farmhouse. She saved him that time and end up burning herself. He was unaware about it. He just saw a ring and a blurry image of a girl saving him, when he was getting unconscious.

And when he opened his eyes again he found himself in hospital. And when he tried to ask others who saved him, no one knows it.

Anika had been sent to abroad by her parents for operation for major burn on her body. As Anika didn't want him to get worried so she sent a message that she's going abroad for her further studies.

But when she comes Back, everything was changed. Shivay had been maintaining distance from her and he also had a girlfriend.

~*~