EPISODE - 50 Drama Queen - Nandini Crying!!

The Day You Guyz Will Stop Giving Me Good Response at that Day only I'll Discontinue this Story.. So, Now Your good Response only Can keep this Story Continue..😼

EPISODE - 50 Drama Queen - Nandini Crying!!

Divyanka and Nani looked at each other with teasing smile. They're not blind to not see how these two
are coming closer to each other now.

Manik who at first days, used to hate to even see Nandini's sight, now after coming back from work, his eyes secretly keep searching for her, and not to forget the small smile that appears on his face when she comes to him! Nandini is no less, she blushes almost all the time they talk about Manik. Earlier she would just make fun of him.

"Fliend makes wolld (world) best food..", Anvi smiled brightly.

"Acha? Bua doesn't make good food then..", Divyanka tickled her.

Anvi giggles softly, holding divyanka's big hand with her little fingers, trying to stop divyanka from tickling her.

"Hello hi bye bye.. Your son doesn't love me Sasuma.." , Mami complained with big eyes, and settled herself on the sofa.

"What happened now?", Nani asked rolling her eyes and prepared herself to hear nonsense from Mami.

"I said to him that I will give him a jadoo ki jhappi (magic hug) when he was going to office..", Mami pouted.

Nandini giggled, while divyanka widened her eyes at Mami's boldness.

"Then he said to me, my jadoo ki jhappi is like Kala jadoo ki jhappi (black magic hug).. Bolo, whose husbandwa tells this to his ever so beautiful wife?", Mami cried.

Divyanka and Nandini burst out laughing at Mami. While Nani was like when will you both grow up?

Anvi threw the packet of her chips on the floor when she finished.

Nandini nodded sideways, staring at her.

Anvi gave her a lopsided smile, and climbed down from Divyanka's lap, and took the empty packet in her hands, she went running to the kitchen and handled it to HP.

"Hali plakash uncle please tlow (throw) thizz fol me..", she pleaded.

HP smiled caressing her hair, he took the packet from her hand, sending her to go back and play.

She went running back to Nandini, placing her hands on Nandini's lap, she looked down a bit shy, "Solly.. I did bad mannels..".

Nandini smiled, "I'm very happy that my Princess realized this alone!".

"Alen't you angly with me Fliend?", she asked facing Nandini.

Nandini nodded sideways, pulling Anvi into her lap, she hugged Anvi close to her heart. The little one snuggled more to her.

************************************

Everyone had their dinner and retired themselves to their respective rooms to sleep.

Only Nandini was still staring at the door eagerly waiting for her husband to return. She remembers he said he would come late, but this late she didn't expected. She even asked Ansh and cabir about him, but they said he had some pending works which he needed to complete.