EPISODE - 96 Jagat Raj!?

Thank You Guyz for your patience..😘

NEXT Part After 400+ VOTES & 100+ COMMENTS.. 🌺

EPISODE - 96 Jagat Raj!?

NEXT MORNING

Dil ye hawa mein udne lage hain
Huaa paraya jee
Aadhe hain jaage aadhe hain soye
Kahaan le aaya jee [x2]

Laying her Head on his Shoulder she was Enjoying the Song while her Husband is Driving the Car and in between giving a loving peck on her Forehead. They are Driving Back to MALHOTRA MENSION.

Jab se tum mil gaye
Raaste khill gaye
Khud se ladne lage
Hum sawarne lage

Yesterday was The Wild cum An Embarrassing day for both of them. Both are still tired with their ' Wild Workout ' Specially Nandini.

Kaisa tha pehle
Ab kaisa hoon main
Tu naa jaane
Tu naa jaane

" Chipku? " , Manik Call her.

Aahista Aahista
Hone lage
Hum deewane
Tere deewane

" Hmm.. ", She Replied with closed eyes Snuggling more on to his Shoulder.

Tumse jo mill gaye
Mausam khill gaye
Khud se ladne lage
Hum sawarne lage

" I'm thinking we are really working hard and I'm sure we will get Result very Soon. ", Manik Said Clamping his Tongue in between his lips to suppress his Chuckle while his Eyes were shining with Mischievousness.

(Sawarne lage)

Nandini Frowned and raised his head, look at him , " Matlab!? ", She asked.

Dil ye hawa mein udne lage hain..
Aadhe hain jaage aadhe hain soye..

" I Mean the way We are Making Love and You know we are Really working hard and I know we will Soon get Our Precious Result.. You know what I Mean!!? ", Manik winked smirking naughtily at her making her Blush.

Jab se tum mil gaye
Raaste khill gaye
Khud se ladne lage
Hum sawarne lage

" Our Little Bundle of Love. ", Manik Said Sighing with Twinkling Eyes.

She looked away shying..

but then her Smile Vanished.

" No.. No.. I don't need Any Baby.. But how can I told this to Manik!? What if he got hurt!!? ", Nandini thinks Resting her head more comfortably on his shoulder clutching his Arm tightly, Manik felt it and looked down and find some frown on her forehead.

" Hey.. Baby What happened!? Are You Alright!? ", Manik asked stopping the car side of the Road and then cupped her face.

Few Years Rolled down from her eyes, " I.... I ca.... Can't.... ", Nandini Hiccuped as She was unable to form any words.

" Nandini.. bacha.. Tell Me Clearly What's bothering you!? ", Manik asked , his heart pearced with lots of needless seeing tears in her eyes.

Nandini didn't said anything but Hugged him tightly, Manik tried to Asked but Nandini didn't replied and with half-heartedly Manik drive back to mansion.. He felt sad that they are Returning back but not happy and He doesn't know the reason!!