EPISODE - 101 You Are Genius!!!!

Please Ignore Mistakes 🙏

NEXT PART AFTER 430+ VOTES & 130+ COMMENTS..

EPISODE – 101 You Are Genius!!!!

MMD  –  IIT SERVER DEPARTMENT

It was a big server attack.. aman has called the experts and they were trying to stopped the Hacker but they were unable to stop this cyber attack..

“ Everything will be gone.. Ohh Godd!! “, One of the expert said getting tensed.

“ what the hell! You guyz are experts and you aren’t able to stop this cyber attack!!?? “, Manik said angrily totally frustrated, his eyes were on his wrist watch.. only, 2 and half hr left to submit tendor and here everything is messed up!!

“ MM,  We have to break the binary code.. but we are unable to break it.. “, Expert said panicking..

“ And don’t you guyz know how to break this binary code!!? “, Aman asked irritatedly, he just can’t believe someone has tried to mess with his Best friend and he’s all ready to chock that person who put his hand in lion’s cage..

********************************************************************************

JR COMPANY

Tushar smirked as he saw the every information of MMD company’s transferring in JR Server.. he’s winning this battle and he know no one will be able to even get a single hint that it was him who Hacked the MMD Server..

“ I don’t know why you are supporting me with this!? I just needed some MM’s information but you are thefting his Company’s sever, Unbelievable!!!! “, JR said frowning. Though he was happy for getting ever damn information from MMD which can help him to reach heights and also today’s tendor..

“ MM , need to pay for throwing me out of the MMD.. you know it was always my dream to get job in MMD.. I was one of the topper in my college no one can win over me instead My Competitor from my college.. well, with competitor she was my best  friend too so yeah it was actually a win win game.. she’s not less than a sister to me but then due to some family reasons she left the college and the city after completing IIT.. And believe me she was gold medalist..  so, I know No one will be able to help MM from this.. I was actually very excited to join MMD but alas in interview I  was totally correct with my skills and my test even more than others but instead of me MM appoint other candidate as he was reccomanded by a rich family and he also give Bribe to get the place in MMD.. I was in urgent need of job as my mom was ill and she need an urgent operation but because of getting rejected from MMD, I was unable to get another job because it was rule that no one appoint the rejected candidate in another 6 months and in these months I tried to get the job but because of this MM , I lost everything.. I lost my mom.. she couldn’t servive!! “, Tushar said with rage in his eyes, which was wet and also turned red..

While JR just Patted his shoulder as if showing his concern but only if this guy know that this JR will only with him till he get what he wants.. After that he even won’t ask about his whereabouts!!  JR  finds this guy when he has lost his mother and was so vulnerable and has come to his company for interview.. he gives him job after seeing his impressive skills..  

****************************************************************************

MALHOTRA MANSION