EPISODE - 7 Persuading Daadu!

I'm giving you guyz back to back Updates and I think you don't like the story that's why response isn't increasing! What Should I do, Now? Why are you guyz disappointing me, always!!?? 💔😞

-------------------------------------

EPISODE - 7 Persuading Daadu!

MALHOTRA MENSION

"Good morning Chiku..", Divyanka smiled as she settled herself on her seat at the breakfast table.

Manik didn't reply as he was busy caressing his neck, and when his attention went to his family who were gazing at him with confused looks, he stopped his actions immediately, and looked at his Di, " Morning Di..".

"What happened? Are you okay?", Divyanka asked worried.

Manik nodded his head, remembering how he slept on that recliner, his back and neck are aching like hell and still he has to act like he's fine.

"Good morning!!!!!", Nandini almost screamed happily greeting them.

Manik shut his eyes irked, while everyone else jerked with her shout.

"Is it necessary to shout early in the morning like this?", Manik turned to her glaring.

"What to do? I'm learning from my husband! Doesn't he shout like this to everyone Divyanka ji?", she asked smiling Sarcastically..

Divyanka nodded smiling sheepishly, "He does..".

Manik rolled his eyes, "If you leant this from me, then learn how to behave like a normal person and not like a joker!".

Nandini burst out laughing, while the family looked at her amused. She's brave when she talks with him, while they are always reluctant to say something in front of the mighty MM!

"Normal and you? Did you ever look at yourself in mirror? You look like Robot, never smile and always gritting your teeth! Be careful, yesterday vase broke other day it might be your teeth that will break because of you only..", Nandini laughed.

Manik clenched his fist, but when he looked at her to yell at her, he found the most beautiful sight ever. She was laughing so innocently like an angel. Words just didn't come out of his mouth, and his eyes refused to look at any other thing than her.

Hmm haan..
Pyar ka ye bandhan shadiyon purana
kya apna aur kya begana
jo mann se banaye jaate hain
woh rishte rabb ke nawaje hote hain
Yeh hai chahatein
yeh hai chahatein...

"Papa..", Anvi screamed in her Mami's arms coming downstairs.

"Alee wah..my Doll is looking so beautiful..", Nani said smiling, staring at Anvi who wore a beautiful purple and white dress, and her hair was left open.

Mami left her on the floor and she went running to her father. Manik made her sit on his lap, and Anvi kissed his cheek, "Good molning Papa..".

"Good morning princess..", he cupped her face kissing her cute nose. Nandini smiled at their bond.

"Chiku I think you should let Nandini feed Anvi today na..", Divyanka said smiling.

"We'll get late to meet and explain everything to her Dadu, and by the way Anvi doesn't let anyone feed her other than me..", MANIK said, but then smirked staring at Nandini.