EPISODE - 104 My Bhai!!?

Please Ignore Mistakes 🙏

NEXT PART AFTER 430+ VOTES & 130+ COMMENTS..🌺

EPISODE – 104 My Bhai!!?

DADU HOUSE

MANIK POV

Nandini took me to her room as soon as we reached in Dadu’s house..  Her room is simple yet an Elegantly created with white paint and a simple bed at the middle with grey bedsheet.. there was a lamp table at one side and just in front of the bed there was a LCD TV attached to the wall just under the window.. and at the side of lamp table, few steps  away there were stairs…. On the other side there was a grey couch and a reading height lamp beside it and on the other side of couch there was a cupboard and pots were placed on top of it.. 3 photo frames were hanging on the wall, behind the couch.. the 3 hanging golden color lanterns were hanging with ceiling enhancing the beauty of her room more....

 the 3 hanging golden color lanterns were hanging with ceiling enhancing the beauty of her room more

“ wow jaan.. your room is very beautiful.. I’m thinking and cursing myself that why I never visit your bedroom before!? “, I whined looking around her beautiful room with Amused face..

“ Manik actually I never let anyone enter my room before.. even dadu wasn’t allowed to enter in my room.. “, Nandini said chuckling..