EPISODE - 55 Happiness All Around!!

NEXT Part After 430+ VOTES..

EPISODE - 55  Happiness All Around!!

She looked at Manik to be sure of what she heard, and when she saw manik nodding his head with a smile on his face, she knew it she heard it right only.

Anvi called her Mumma!

Anvi came running like a butterfly to nandini. Nandini knelt down to receive her, and Anvi threw herself on Nandini's arms, she hugged Nandini tightly resting her head on Nandini's shoulder.

Nandini also hugged her back with the same intensity, she smiled with tears flowing from her eyes.

"Mumma.." , Anvi whispered again.

Even manik was with moist eyes, watching this. He didn't expect to suddenly Anvi to call Nandini her Mumma, he also wanted to say to Anvi that it's high time She should call her Mumma and not friend, but always controlled himself as Nandini asked him to have patience and that Anvi will one day call her Mumma with her own will.

Guess today was that lucky and miraculous day!

Nandini broke the hug, and kissed Anvi's face many times.

"What did you call me Anvi? Say it again.." , Nandini said with teary eyes to confirm.

"Mumma.. You're my Mumma na?", said Anvi innocently.

Nandini nodded her head smiling. Anvi wiped her tears with her palms, and Nandini rested her forehead on Anvi's.

************************************

While they were returning in the car, nandini was just too happy and she couldn't stop herself but shower Anvi with kisses full of love and care.

Manik had a smile playing on his lips while driving, he remembers when they told the family that Anvi called nandini as Mumma. Everyone were so happy, they screamed and what not in happiness at the Garden celebrating making everyone around them think they're one crazy family!

"Anvi tell Mumma to control herself otherwise she will jump off this car in happiness also..", he joked.

Anvi didn't understand what her father meant, but Nandini did, she just smacked his shoulder, "Don't tease me!"

"Contlol Mumma.." , Anvi said.

Nandini smiled as she got to hear "Mumma", again from Anvi.

"We have to celebrate today.. What about lunch outside?", Cabir asked chirply.

"Sounds good..", manik replied, and asked cabir to call Ansh and Vivek to inform them to the restaurant they're heading to.

The rest of the day was a happy and peaceful one for the family, after lunch, they went to shopping, then to watch movie.

And now they were returning home.

"Papa ice creamyyy..", Anvi screamed pointing to a ice cream parlor. Manik couldn't deny her wish today, he parked the car and Vivek and Ansh followed him.

The family came to them, Manik asked ," Anvi wants ice cream, who else wants? ".

Everyone raised their fingers smiling sheepishly.

Manik bought for all, Nandini and cabir distributed for everyone.

They were all relishing the ice cream and chatting with each other on a table.

"You know it's long time since I've tasted this ice cream.. It reminded me of old days..", Nani said smiling.

"Hello hi bye bye me too Sasuma..", Mami giggled.

"You're getting old Manorama, even I eat ice cream.." , Mama widened his eyes teasing Mami.

Mami started getting worried, she caressed her cheeks and looked at herself in her mirror, "Hello hi bye bye.. Once I reach home, I will do my face packwa..".

"Ansh this is one of the best days in my life.. I never enjoyed so much.. Your family is so joyful and happy in their world..", Payal smiled.

"And I can't wait to make you a part of my crazy family also.. Believe me Payal, with nandini bhabhi there will never be a day where you will be upset.. She makes everyone smile.. Even the biggest problem she makes it small in your life.. Look at us, I thought I would never be able to convince you but she helped me, and we're together today..", said Ansh smiling.

"So those plans were of Nandini and not yours?" , Payal widened her eyes.

"Hmm.. Nandini bhabhi planned everything but love is mine!" , Ansh smiled sheepishly.

Payal shook her head smiling.

Manik watched them, lost in his thoughts. It's first time he's seeing his family together and happy like this after Sharanya Di lost her life. He knows back then, no one was happy in true terms, still they used to fake it in front of him to not make him more upset than he was. When he lost his sister who was like a mother to him, he became very depressed and didn't even eat anything, nor walked outside the house, he used to stay alone in his room crying for hours and hours. His family had to be strong to make him come out of his depressed state, they consulted a doctor for him but of no use. But he changed his mind, when he first saw the daughter of his sister, he had to live and fight for this baby.

That's when he faced the world, he joined office and distanced himself from his everyone around except Anvi. He forgot how to smile, how to enjoy his life, how to party till night, how to play pranks on others, how to stay with his family .. He forgot how to live! He was just alive for Anvi. He became MM, who was rude, arrogant and ruthless for everyone, he killed the Manik inside him.

Nandini showed to him her ice cream, "You can have a bit.."

Manik nodded sideways.

"Eat na.. It's very tasty!!" , said Nandini chirpily, she lifted her spoon to his lips. Now he couldn't deny, so he obediently let her feed him.

Divyanka nudged Vivek to look at them, Vivek smiled astonished to see Nandini making Manik eat ice cream.

"They're cute na..", divyanka whispered admiring them.

"Yes, they're very cute. Both without saying how much they love each other, still they show it.. And you Rani Sahiba, you say you love me but never show me.." , Vivek pouted.

"Aww.. What do you want me to do?", Divyanka asked with wide eyes.

"Feed me also..", he grinned eying to his ice cream.

Divyanka blushed.

"Will you buy gol gappe for me? I saw that gol gappe vendor outside.. Pleaseeeee..", Nandini pleaded him cutely.

"I'm not Santa Claus..", he said wiping the ice cream smudged in the corner of her lips.

Nandini pouted and looked down. He held her hand and took her out of the ice cream parlor heading the the gol gappe vendor stall.

Nandini squealed, but then put her hands on her hips raising her eyebrow, "You said you're not Santa Claus! Why are you buying it for me?".

"Santa Claus toh nahin, husband toh hoon na.. (I'm not Santa Claus, but your husband!)", he said taking money from his wallet and paid the gol gappe vendor.

⏹️⏺️TO BE CONTINUED ⏹️⏺️

PRECAPE -

Missing Nandini 😱