EPISODE - 115 ~ Nazdikiyan!!

After leaving JR Tushar is now working in Malhotra Designs as an IT MANAGER. He looked after the codes and maintained the private details of the company very well. As being the sworn brother of Nandini, it's his duty to not only protect her but also the people she cares about. He had worked in JR COMPANY for many years and even if he knows that Jagat Raj is now behind the bars, he still is cautious. He's keeping eyes on the people of Jagat Raj and he knows what's happening in the cell where jagat Raj is living.

He also got to know that Jagat Raj contacted his people to run away from the jail last night, so he had already planned and ruined his plan by informing the Senior inspector of the police station. And also with the power of malhotras it is very easy for him to ruin his every plan.

There's a girl standing beside him writing notes on her notepad as he time to time point out some matters to her to write.

She's palak Singh , his secretary, who has done STUDIES IN IT and now she's his assistant beside him learning work.

****

Jagat Raj still doesn't know how jailor got to know that he was going to run away last night and when he was planning to jump the wall of the cell after eating dinner, he met the jailor who was a bulky man and he was glaring at him when he caught him red handed.

The jailor was so angry that this little rabbit wanted to escape under his eyes that he beat him to the point that his body was filled with bruises and some broken bones, even his face looked like a pig with swollen cheeks and black eyes like a panda.

After beating him to his heart, the jailor picked him through his collar like picking a chicken and threw him in his cell.

Even the security is also increased around him and the constable who was helping jagat Raj to run away was also caught and was beaten to the pulp.

**********

Aman is sitting in the private room of the famous restaurant, sipping coffee waiting for someone. His feet are restless as they jerk from time to time. He's nervous as today finally he makes up his mind to confess his feelings to aarohi. After helping her arrest Jagat Raj, both have come closer to the point of becoming best friends. Even Aarohi's elder brother is also thankful to him.

As Aman was collecting himself to how to confess, the door of private room open and as he looked up his jaw fall as he was unable to blink his eyes. He has first time seen her in saree. And it's his favourite white colour.

******

She's wearing an ivory and gold Chanderi saree, which is the perfect fusion of grace and beauty. For the very first time she gets ready so attentively just for him. She doesn't know why he called her here but she still wanted to get ready beautifully for him just for this reaction that she saw now and she was happy and excited seeing his reaction. She always wears frock-suits but just for him she tried saree for the first time, only for him.

 She always wears frock-suits but just for him she tried saree for the first time, only for him