Important - Don't Skip!

Hello..

I have a few questions for you all..

Okay so tell me honestly do you guys want me to continue this story or not!!?

Because I published the previous chapter in August I guess and Guess what it's going to be almost 3 months and you guys have yet to complete the target.

On the other way I'm receiving messages " why am I not updating this story!!? "

I never.. I never kept a target which you guys can never complete.. I believe I'm quite lenient with you all.

In the middle of This story when the target was increasing I just decreased it Just because my readers wanted another update..

But you can't even give me 400 VOTES..

Wow!!

👏 👏

Anyways..

I know you guys are going to ignore these questions because every time you guys do the same..

So as I notified you guys on the notification board that maybe I would not be able to update anything next year so wanted to complete this year hopefully..

Tell me, should I continue this story in this Book only or in a separate Book. But if I start in another book then it will stretch a lot.

Because I don't like stories which streched a lot..

And I also need to complete other stories as well and I have limited time..