EPISODE - 15 Nanvi In MMD!

MALHOTRA MENSION - LIVING ROOM

"Her name is Payal.. I met her first time when Bhai threw a party over MMD success over the years.. She also owns a Fashion house.. She is very beautiful Bhabhi.. Her million dollars smile just melt my heart but unfortunately she never smiles at me.. Her pink cheeks.. Hayyee!!", Ansh was on his dream land.

Nandini smiled staring at him, look like he's madly in love with this girl.

"His love story is even more boring than that Bodyguard movie..", manik commented, groaning in frustration.

"And ours??", Nandini  asked shyly.

"Ours don't even exist!", Manik  glared at her.

"What about your love story with your first wife?!", Nandini  asked.

Manik looked at her, but didn't say anything. His eyes had pain and she repented the next moment for making him like this.

"I don't want to talk about it..", he looked away.

"Sorry!!", she whispered to him.

"And.. She's just perfect..", Ansh ended describing Payal for nandini.

"But problem is she's way too different from Ansh..", Cabir  said.

"Why?", Nandini frowned.

"Payal is like me, and Ansh is like you!", Manik  replied helping them to move on with this story.

"Matlab (Means?)", Nandini  asked again.

"Means she doesn't want Ansh in her life while he keeps clinging to her all the time..", Ansh replied.

Ansh pouted, "How mean Bhai!!".

"Hmm! So Ansh needs help to make Payal realize his true love for her..", cabir said.

"I can help you Ansh!", Nandini smiled excitedly thinking plans in her mind.

"Payal will leave your forever if she helps you..", manik said in a warning tone to Ansh.

"Lie! I'm a girl and only I know better how to convince Payal to accept him. Six months you know about his love story , bolo did you did anything till now? You men are still trying only!", nandini said.

"You're kid..", manik said.

"Ansh do you want my help or not?", namdini turned to Ansh.

Ansh looked at cabir, both kept whispering something among themselves and concluded that they needed a girl in their team now.

"Yes Bhabhi! I want your help..", Ansh said.

Nandini smiled and turned to Manik stucking out her tongue to him, "I won!!!".

"See I told you guys she's a kid..", Manik taunted them.

Nandini threw a pillow on the sofa to him, "See because of you, I forgot that I have to feed Anvi her breakfast.."

Nandini went running to the dining hall worriedly.

Manik kept staring at her going, his heart was satisfied seeing her so worried because she delayed
only minutes to feed Anvi. That proves that when he's not here, she takes care of Anvi properly.

"Bhaiiii what are you thinking?", Ansh asked.

"Thinking who's going to be my lunch today, Cabir or Aman?", Manik  said with Thoughtful look.