EPISODE - 28 Anvi wants this!

MANAN ROOM

"Nandini give me my wallet..", Manik  said taking a look into his file.

"Ha Ha ha.. Why should I?", Nandini  laughed sarcastically, and placed her hand on her hips.

"Everyday you give na..", Manik  frowned still immersed on his files.

"Everyday when I was acting, now you know I'm not! Where did I can do my things alone Grumpy Malhotra go now?", Nandini asked.

Manik rolled his eyes, he left his files and walked to take his wallet. But Nandini came on his way and took the wallet and his car keys, pouting she gave it to him.

Manik took it from her hand, and put on his pocket, "When do you want to give me, why act like you don't?".

"Because I'm like that, and you have to accept me like this otherwise you will marry for the third time..", Nandini  said chirpily.

"Second..", Manik  corrected her.

"Oh my God. How did you become number one in business world when you don't even know how to count 1,2,3 ahn? Even Anvi knows it..", nandini giggled, "First you married Meera, then me and if..".

Nandini stopped talking thinking about him getting married with other woman, she doesn't know why but she didn't felt good about it.

Manik on the other side realized what he blurted now, Nandini really believes he married Meera, what will be her reaction when she gets to know the truth?

"There won't be any third woman in my life.. Anvi already accepted you..", Manik  said taking his files in hurry, and walked out of the room.

Nandini smiled, after he assured her that there won't be any third woman in his life..

************************************

Manik was driving lost in his thoughts about the past.

¦¦°°FLASHBACK°°¦¦

"Oh Oh Jane Jaana, Dhoonde Tujhe Deewana (O love of my life! Your lover is searching for You) Sapno Mein Roz Aaye, Aa Zindagi Mein Aana (You come in dreams daily, come into my life also)", Manik  sang and hugged a woman from behind.

The woman caressed his cheek softly, "Chiku you're here..".

"Chiku kaun? I'm your lover searching for you like crazy!", Manik  smiled.

The woman hit his forehead laughing, "Pagal.. You search for me, or I called you here? These days you don't even remind that apart from Divyanka, you have another sister too!"

"I know Di! I didn't forget you, it's just college and all keep me busy..", Manik  smiled.

"College or girls?", the woman smirked.

"Woah Di.. Manik Malhotra is a Sharif ladka, not any flirt you know.. Go and ask anyone in college..", Manik  said adjusting his shirt and brushed his hair presenting himself as good boy to his sister.

"I know you're my Good boy only!", she said kissing his forehead lightly.

"I called you to ask if you're happy that your marriage got fixed with Meera.. Are you happy na Chiku?", she cupped his face asking with a worried face.

"Are you and my cutiepie happy?", he asked caressing her belly.

"Don't ask me! We are only happy if you're Chiku.. Don't marry her if you don't want..", his sister pouted.

"I'm.. happy..", he said smiling faintly, then knelt down, "Hey uncle's princess.. How are you? Di is troubling you na.. She doesn't eat properly, so you're feeling hungry hain na?".

"I do eat!! Your Cutiepie makes me eat everything that comes in my way..", she giggled.

"But she's telling her uncle that she's hungry.. So we need to do something about it.. Yes, we will go and have ice cream now.. Let's go!".

¦¦°°FLASHBACK ENDS°°¦¦

"I miss you Sharanya Di..", Manik whispered with moist eyes.

************************************

Anvi grabbed a red sari with her tiny hands smiling, "Anvi wants this! ".

Divyanka giggled and cupped her face, "Aww my baby! You still need to grow up only then you will wear this..".

"Not fol Anvi.. Fol my fliend..", Anvi explained handling it to Nandini with a cute shy smile.

Nandini smiled and took the sari from her hand appreciating it.

"It's beautiful Nandini.. I think you should take it..", said Divyanka..

"But Di.. It must be expensive and I don't have enough money to buy it.." , Nandini smiled faintly leaving it on it's place.

"Nandini bitiya take it. I will pay for it.. By the way, it's your husband's money and you have right over it..", Nani patted her shoulder convincing her to take.

"Nahin Nani.. I can't..", Nandini  said, not feeling comfortable to use Manik's money for herself.

"Fliend you don't likey my choice!?", Anvi asked with a sad expression on her face.

"I loved it Anvi..", Nandini  said not wanting to break her heart.

"Then let us take it for you Nandini! Believe me there is no wrong, and Chiku would never refuse for it..", Divyanka said.

"Hello hi bye bye! Take the entire shop if you want.. Manik bitwa won't be angry..", Mami chirped.

The ladies giggled and finally Nandini accepted to take the sari, earning a Cute tight hug from Anvi..

While Mami and Divyanka were still choosing sari for themselves, Anvi was feeling hungry. She held the edge of Nandini's duppata in her little fist, "Fliend.."

Nandini looked down, "Anvi.. Kya hua?".

"Anvi wants to eat.. I'm hungly.. Please buy chips fol me..", said Anvi in pleading tone.

Nandini nodded and lifted her, "Nani ji I'm going to hypermarket here, Anvi wants chips..".

Nani Said, " I will go with you bitiya, I'm getting tired of seeing these two with their saris..", Divyanka and Mami pouted hearing it, while Anvi, Nani and Nandini left to the hypermarket side.

Nandini choose to walk from the side with less people because Nani would get disturbed, she was walking slowly matching Nani's step chatting with Nani, so that Nani doesn't get tired fastly.

Nani was so happy seeing this small gesture by Nandini.. Day by day she's getting happier with Divyanka's decision of making Manik marry Nandini , there could not be a better girl than Nandini..

Nandini always thinks of the family and Anvi, whereas Meera and Aliya only thought about Manik.. All both wanted was Manik.. But Nandini isn't like this, she likes to spend time with family and also help everyone at home. She respects elder and gets along well with Manik's brother and Vivek.. Everyone loves her!

"Nani do you want anything?", Nandini  asked while Anvi picked the packet of chips of her choice.

Nani came out of her thoughts, and looked at Nandini startled, "Haan?".

⏺️⏹️TO BE CONTINUED⏹️⏺️

Viewers are more than voters! Why!!??

Aren't you guyz liking the story!?

Don't force me to delete this story..🌝

Thank you For Showering your love in previous Part😍😘

VOTES, COMMENTS, FOLLOW & SHARE✔️