EPISODE - 118 ~ Lil Chocolate is coming!

Shivay poured salt mixed with ice cube water on a girl tied on a chair. Who's beaten to the point that no one sees her face clearly.

She panted as she wake up and a soul tearing pain hit her making her shout very loudly.

" You are a beast.. shivay Singh Oberoi.. ", that girl panted in pain as her eyes filled with tears and fear.

Shivay laughed madly and hold her chin tightly making her hiss, " who's responsible that I'm like this? Hmm!! ", He asked leaning closely to her.

She stared at him with fear whereas he continued, " obviously you.. MISS TIA.. you make me like this.. so you have to receive a present for taking care of me so lovingly.. ", his voice held sarcasm and hate for this girl. Who's responsible for everything. This witch does a black magic on him controlling his mind and spoiling his life. All because of her. He didn't tell anyone about this. But suffering alone as even if he's under someone's control but he still hurt the person who loved him dearly and even saved his life that day and not to make him guilty anika went abroad for an operation saying that she's going for higher studies. She was so selfless and loved him so much but what did he give her in return!!?

Betrayal and pain!!

He will not let her know all these things. He deserves to be hated by her and his son..

**********

One day; anika followed shivay to this dark basement where Tia is getting torcher and got to know everything. She cried as she got to know that it wasn't his fault.

Aayan was also there as anika has gone to pick him from school.

Aayan looked at his mother crying with teary eyes. He doesn't understand much but only understands that his dad doesn't want to hurt his mother but it was all this bad aunty's fault.

**********

Anika told everyone about this and everyone was really angry on that Tia witch. And then elders of the family go out for some reasons with aayan to let Anika spend some time with Shivay and let make up for the years they spend without each other.

Anika decorated their whole room with candles and roses.. and when shivay came inside he was shocked seeing the room and also her, wearing saree, mangalsutra and sindoor in her maang..

His office bag fell down from his hand. Anika walked towards him as soon as she stood in front of him.

She slapped him tightly, " this is for hurting me.. ".

SHIVAY looked down as he let her beat him silently.

She slapped again, " this for separating me from you.. ".

She slapped again, " and this for not telling the truth.. ", she cried as she hugged him tightly.

Shivay cried happy tears having her in his arms after a very long time.

" You are very bad.. how can you separate me from you.. you are very bad billu jii..  ", she cried as she complained making shivay smile  hearing billu ji after a very long time with tears in his crystal eyes.

********************

Aayan was doing his homework when Shivay came. He looked at his son lovingly as he sat beside him, aayan felt someone close to him, he raised his head and saw his dad, it was actually a peaceful silence in between father-son but not embarrassed.

" Doing homework!? ", Shivay broke the silence.

Aayan gave a small smile, " yeah.. ".

" Need some help!!? ", Shivay asked as he so wanted to spend some time with his son.