EPISODE - 99 Just feel my touch, My Desire, MY Passion & my love..

Next Part After 400+ VOTES & 100+ COMMENTS🌺

Please Ignore Mistakes....🙏

EPISODE – 99 Just feel my touch, My Desire, MY Passion & my love..

DINNING ROOM

“ Where is chiku and gudiya left!!? “, Nani asked as she looked at hp for answer. They were waiting for them since past 15 minutes but it seems they are not in mood to come out.. but only if they know!! 😜

“ Nani ji.. Anvi baby told us that they will have in her room but when I went there to give them they weren’t in her room and when I went to see into their room.. their room was locked with *DO NO DISTURB* sign was hanging with the latch.. “, Hp replied shying looking down while other’s eyes widened.

“ It’s seems we will get to hear good news soon.. dadi ji.. “, Payal said while chukling making ansh looked at her gasping.. while other laughed at her mark..

“ Payal.. you are right.. Chiku is very fast.. that’s why he will surely give us baby to take care of him/her so that he can plan for other one.. “, Divyanka said making everyone laughed hearing her..

“ Di.. come on.. let them be.. they always get less time to  spend with eachother.. and bhabhi also need bhai.. I always felt she really missed him whenever bhai comes late from office.. “, Ansh said with shy smile..

“ Aww.. My shy boy.. “, Payal pulled his cheek lovingly making his cheeks more red..

“ but I think.. you will not even get baby seeing your husband’s speed like turtle.. “, Vivek teased winking at ansh making ansh more red.. he is too embarrassed..

“ I know jijaji.. Hayyee My Poor Destiny.. ", Payal Said Sadly looking from the corner of her eyes towards Ansh, who is trying to control his blush while glaring at her..

While other Laughed at them.. Specially Ansh's Face..

*************************************************************************************

MANAN ROOM

He want to have her now and that too in every way possible. He kissed her forehead lightly and moved away towards the wardrobe taking out two of his ties and saw her looking at   him confused.  He sat on the bed and took out her duppata from  the side table drawer and looked at her smiling naughtily.  He can see she has no idea what He is going to do with her.  He sat in the middle of the bed with his back resting at the headboard and he indicated nandini to come to him.

Though She frowned looking at him but came towards him slightly fidgety. Well he is sure that she had read the expressions in his ocean like eyes that's why she is so  fidgety right now.

But what to do?                            

he has became mad when it comes to her. As soon as she came within his reach he pulled her down , towards himself. She looked at him startled as he turned her around so that her pettied figure can fit in his arms perfectly with her back pressed to his front. he heard her gasp as he stroked his cold fingers lightly on her back. he pulled away her robe and started kissing her lightly on her neck. All of a sudden he heard her moan  loudly , looking at her he find it's her weak spot.. he grabbed her hands tightly in his and started kissing her weak point fervently as her moans increased. he know this has to affect her as much as it is making him loose his sanity ..