EPISODE - 117 ~ Cavya's Marriage + Fashion Week!

After a few days; today was cavya's marriage.. everything was ready and cavya was sitting in mandap. And they are following the Priest's instructions.

Others are looking at them doing rituals happily.

" Aman Bhai.. now it's your turn.. ", Nandini teased Aman who's sitting beside Aarohi making Aarohi shy..

" You are right bhabhi.. but you have already known your best friend's family.. ", Aman said sadly. He still didn't get any idea how to take his future in-laws acceptance.

" I have a talk with Bhai.. he's also thinking about what to do.. ", Aarohi also peeped in with her sad face. She doesn't want to stay away from her love. If her parents got to know that she's in a relationship with someone then the other day they will marry her to anyone.

" Don't worry.. Aarohi.. let us complete with this marriage then we will think what to do.. hmm? ", Nandini tried to comfort her best friend. Aarohi nodded her head while Aman patted her hand softly confronting her.

Soon it was time for 7 vows and cavya started to take vows followed by everyone showering rose petals on them.

As the marriage was successfully done Nandini received a call from the police department where they told her they arrested Riya and her family for various crimes. She sighed in relief.

Manik looked at her and hugged sidely, " I'm proud of you baby.. ", his eyes are filled with gentleness which is only for her. The love that Even can fight whole world for her.

NANDINI rested her head on his shoulder. Anvi ran towards them and manik picked their princess in his arms while his other arm held nandini's waist gently giving a perfect picture of a family which got the attention of a photographer who took this lovely photo.

Anvi's hand still held her favourite laddoo making Nandini sighed helplessly, " baby.. this is the last laddoo.. ok..? Baby.. it's not good to eat too much sweet.. hmm?? ", Nandini makes her understand very lovingly making anvi pout but she still obediently bobbed her head cutely whereas manik adores his two jaan's.

**********

ANOTHER WEEK LATER; Cavya left for their honeymoon. Whereas manik was preparing for NEXT Month's FASHION WEEK. Anvi is busy with her exams and Nandini is taking care of anvi's studies.

****

AT NIGHT

“Oh, yeeeaahh.. ”, he murmured. “You are excellent on your back!”

His positive comment encouraged his wife’s desire to please, and she picked up the pace and fervor, going after his sensitive right nubbin.   After a couple of minutes, she paused for a break and gurgled a request.  “Can you kiss my chest? Please!”

It was SO exciting to hear her ask for exactly what he wanted to do next! , “Of course.. ”, I replied. “Scoot down in the bed.. ”,  his wife complied, moving toward the foot; he needed extra room above her head on the mattress for his next maneuver.  He shifted himself around until he was kneeling on the bed between her right shoulder and the headboard.  Leaning over her right shoulder, he angled his torso across hers so that his face was over her left br**st and supported himself with his left arm against the mattress near her side.  With his right hand, he took hold of her left br**st and pointed its erect tip straight up toward the ceiling.  His left side was still over her face, and they could enjoy each other’s chests with their ravenous mouths.

They both murmured in satisfaction during the mutual exchange, she moaning, “Oooh, yeah.. ”, as he fulfilled her request.  In this position, his wife was no longer straining her neck to reach him, so she could leisurely assault his ni**le with her lips and tongue.  She reached up with her left hand and lightly skimmed his left underarm and armpit with her fingers.  Her sensual tickling of his erogenous zones always increased his ardor, and he murmured in satisfaction, continuing to go after her ni**le with his mouth.