EPISODE - 75 Now I love to hear your nonsense..

NEXT Part After 400+ VOTES & 100+ COMMENTS..

EPISODE - 75 Now I love to hear your nonsense..

MALHOTRA MANSION..

Manik hugged Nandini from behind, nuzzling her hair. NANDINI leaned on his chest, " I never thought we would be like this today..".

"Means?", he asked caressing her waist softly.

"Means when I married you it was purely for Anvi and not because I had feelings for you.. I wanted to distance from you, and I always thought I would only be Anvi's mother and will not keep any relation with you.. I was scared you would want a real marriage relationship from me, but then you also didn't like me.. " , she said.

"Yeah.. I have to admit it, you were irritating and you wouldn't just keep quiet, always talking
nonsense.. " , he said chuckling, while Nandini pouted.

"I didn't even want to see your face in a day neither hear your voice.. ", he said.

Nandini turned to him, she started beating him on his chest with her hands.

Manik held her hands stopping her, he pecked her lips, "That was before falling in love with you Jaan!" .

Nandini looked down shyly, she hugged him tightly hiding her face on his chest.

"Now I love to hear your nonsense.." he said, kissing her hair. Nandini giggled.

She looked up to him, while he stroke her hair.

"Now everything changed.. Not only Anvi, now I live for you and our family.. Now I can't imagine
living my life without staring at your face in the morning, without talking with you, without you
pampering me.. Without you calling me your baby wife, without our cute fights, only those cute.. I don't like that big wala fights!.. ", Snuggling closer to his touch , " and I don't like when you stay near women!", she cutely confessed.

Manik smiled faintly, he kissed her forehead, "Okay.. we'll have those cute fights only..".

"What about those models who keep clinging to you? " , she asked.

"Hmmm..", he acted like thinking, Nandini glared at him.

"I will stay away from them..", he replied making her lips turn into smile.

"But you know you don't need to be jealous of them.. You know that Nandini..", he said rolling his eyes.

Nandini pecked his cheek, making him stop in mid. Manik looked at her with a surprise look.

He kissed her cheek also, making her blush.

She kissed his nose, and Manik did the same enjoying this game now!

He started walking forward, making her go backwards.

Nandini placed a soft kiss on his lips, and Manik caught her by her waist, kissing her deeply on her lips.

He broke the kiss, staring at a red like tomato Nandini. She was looking so beautiful in red sari, and even more now that she was blushing.

"You're giving a tough competition to the moon Nandini!" , he said and winked.

He lifted her making her gasp smiling.

As they reached inside the room, he made her lay on the bed, and looked at her intensely.