151: slave

Elaine's POV

It's in the middle of the night and I can't sleep because I was hungry. I was hungry for French fries and nuggets but I couldn't bring myself to ask Billie. Out of nowhere I had the sudden urge to cry, so I did. Billie shifts and I try to hold in my cry but I sniffle, she tries to cuddle but realize I was sitting up straight. I see her opening one eye under her messy hair then open the other when she sees me crying. She moves hair away from her face sit up straight then finally talk with her raspy voice.

Billie: baby what's wrong?

Elaine: I'm hungry

Billie: so you're crying?

She says with her voice lingering with concern

Elaine: I want French fries and nuggets

Billie: baby did you see that it's midnight?

I sniffle and nod

Billie: okay baby don't cry I'll go get it for you

Elaine: (glossy eyes) really?

Billie: (wipes my tears away) yeah

Elaine: thank you

She sluggishly got out of bed and went to the shops. A minute has never felt so long, with every minute that passed I got hungrier so I decide that waiting for Billie is too much. I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge and took out guacamole, yes I seem to be addicted to it. After a while Billie came back carrying a take away bag.

Billie: I'm back

Elaine: (smile)finally

We went to the lounge and I started eating, yes I was still gonna eat these.

Elaine: don't you want to eat with me?

Billie: no I'm fine

Elaine: I want you to eat with me though

She sighs and takes a piece, she knew that this battle she wouldn't win. I could see the frustration in her face as it was still 2am after all. After we were done eating she sat down on the rug and I played with her hair while we spoke about anything. My phone started binging I take from the side table then open it to see that Billie posted us on her story and wrote " late nights with my WCE"

Elaine: why didn't I see you taking this?

Billie: (chuckle) look how adorable you look

I look at her and bit my lower lip, apparently she was talking and I was daydreaming.

Billie: babe did you hear me?

Elaine: huh?

Billie: I said....

I lift her chin up a d smashed my lips against hers as I was facing her back. She turns around and we kiss, she pulls away and looks at me

Billie: need help?

Elaine: (nods)

She then kissed me then lifted me up, I was so surprised when she did cause I had gained some weight. I spoke while we were still kissing.

Elaine: am I not heavy?

Billie: no

I try to wrap my legs around her torso but I barely could due to my bump so she literally carries me up the stairs. When we got to the bedroom, she undresses me while we kiss.  She then massages my boobs without breaking the kiss. She then sucks on them then start touching my happy button through the rough fabric of my thong and I moan.

Elaine: (moan) Billieeeee

She then takes the thong up and goes down on me then eat me up, I was now so wet she could drown. She slide in her fingers and kiss me. We kissed while she thrusted me.

Elaine: B-billieeeee mmhhmmm

I push her in me

Billie: should I go deeper?

Elaine: (whimper) y-yeeee

Billie: I love you mamas

Elaine: I l-love you t-too

She smirks at me and carefully go deeper. She thrusts me then take her fingers out and lick them. After licking them she kisses me then eat me up again. She ate me up until I cummed in her.

Billie: let it all out mamas

I cum in her mouth then after I was done she cleaned me up.

Elaine: (huff) I needed that

Billie: I'm glad I could help

Elaine: but now I'm hungry again, let me freshen then I'll go make something to eat

Billie: baby you have to rest I'll make it for you

Elaine: baby please let me cook, when was the last time I did anything?

Ever since I'm pregnant Billie doesn't allow me to do any of the house chores, she expects me to just sit by and be some kind of ornament. Not that I'm complaining because I'm always tired anyway but sometimes I just want to do things by myself. This pregnancy is very emotional challenging and draining. I'm always moody, hungry, horny or tired but Billie tolerates me. Never for once has she complained about all these things but she just embraces them, like when I'm hungry or horny she stops what she's doing to attend me. Sometimes I feel so bad for always  being horny but I just can't help it, it feels as though I've turned her into a sex slave, but knowing my wife that's the part she doesn't mind.

Billie: okay I'll help you

Elaine: thank you

-❤️