82: old friend

Elaine's POV

Trigger⚠️ please skip this chapter if you're sensitive.

Today it was my cousin Noah's birthday so I was going to my grandparent's mansion. I was so not ready for my grandparents lecturers but I couldn't let Noah down. I freshen up then get dressed in a denim skirt, white tank top, a cropped jersey and Balenciaga sneakers. I go downstairs and find Isa still in her PJs.

Elaine: so you're really not coming?

Isa: no but wish Noah a happy birthday for me and please give him this

She gives me a paper bag which I hesitantly take

Elaine: you know he'd appreciate it more if he got it from you

Isa: not happening, deuces

She says holding up two fingers up and waking upstairs. I also walk out and get in my Uber then head to my grandparent's mansion. When I get there I go greet them and they were surprisingly nice to me. The party was nice so I stayed there until it was noon. Almost all my cousins were there and we were having a good time. I had charged my phone in one of the bedrooms so I'd constantly go check it since I was chatting with Billie. After sometime I go back to the bedroom where I had charged my phone and replied to my messages then I heard the door close behind me, I stand there frozen. Then all of the sudden someone locks the door then talks.

Samuel: long time no see

I nervously turn around and look at him. He walks up to me and I walk back

Elaine: what do you want Samuel?

Samuel: (smirk) that's no way to greet an old friend

After he said that he takes of his t-shirt and belt. There was a bed in the middle of the room I try to jump it but he quickly grabs me by my leg and pulls me towards him. I had forgotten how fast Samuel was, he was an athlete in high school. He pulls me closer to him and connects out genitals.

Elaine: Samuel leave me alone

Samuel: you're not happy to see me?

Elaine: let me go or I'll scream

Samuel: (chuckles) it seems like you forgot that these rooms are sound proof and the music blasting outside won't do you any good

Elaine: Samuel please I'll give you anything

Samuel: oh Elaine but you're what I want

Elaine: I'm sure you don't want to go to jail

Samuel: (laugh) you're so naive

He then licks my face. I try to fight him off but he over powers me and ties my hands to the headboard using his belt.

Elaine: Samuel please

He just grins at me then undresses me and removes my belly ring then throws it somewhere in the room.

Elaine: Samuel please...

Samuel: I've always dreamt of how you looked like naked now I get to see you, I guess dreams do come true

Elaine: (crying) Sam please

He then kissed me and I don't kiss him back. He grabs me by the neck.

Samuel: (gritted teeth) cooperate before I do something I'll regret to you!

I kiss him back bitterly then he goes down and starts sucking on me.

Elaine: (crying) Samuel please let me go I won't press charges or anything

He just spreads my legs wide open then has his way with me. I start sobbing hoping that he'll let me go. After he tasted me he undressed too.

Samuel: meet my friend Tommy

I try to escape but I'm held by the belt.

Samuel: Elaine baby come on you know you want it too

Elaine: Samuel please we're supposed to be friends

Samuel: no Elaine you're supposed to be my wife but you chose that dyke

Elaine: Samuel please let me go

He gets on top of the bed then he ate me up again.

Samuel: damn you taste good

He then shove his fingers in me, I was not prepared for it so I jerk.

Samuel: see you're enjoying it but you haven't seen anything yet I'll make you feel things you've never felt before

He then spreads my legs even wider and then penetrate me raw and I scream because of the pain.

Samuel: (groans) you're so tight

I was now just crying from all the pain I was feeling. He was thrusting me like his life depended on it.

Samuel: (groan) Elaine now I know why this dyke girlfriend of yours loves you, you taste so good.

I just keep crying while he was having his way with me. I have never felt so much pain in my life. After what felt like a decade he cums in me.

Samuel: Elaine my love I also want you to enjoy it so I also want you to cum. So now it's your turn.

He then unties me and ties my hands in my back. Then he puts me on top of him.

Samuel: ride me baby girl

I just stare at him so he chocks me

Samuel: Elaine don't test my patience!

He then grabs me by my hair and I wince in pain.

Samuel: do it

I then try to do it but I fail miserably.

Samuel: you're so hopeless I'll take care of you

He gets me off him then lays me down in bed and rapes me again and again. When he was tired he would lie next to me and force me to kiss him. When he felt energized again he got on top of me again. I had stopped crying because I didn't want to anger him as he would slap me when I cried

Samuel: (huff) I love you

I just lay there in bed numbly

Samuel: imagine how blessed I feel that you chose me to take your gem away.

I just keep quiet but my silence seem to give him more sexual hunger. Cause he just makes me lie on my stomach again and bashes me, I let out silent cries because I didn't want to anger him because when ever I did he became very rough and aggressive with me. He then cummed before deciding he has had enough of me.  He got dressed while I was still tied to the bed.

Samuel: I hope you keep it tight for me

After he said that he untied me and walked away, I curl in a pool of my blood  for sometime while crying. After a while I get dressed and order an Uber. I slowly walk downstairs balancing with walls and I get in the Uber and it takes me to hospital. When I get there I do all the necessary testings then they give me a morning after pill. The doctors and nurses advise me to open a case but I lie to them and say I will so they can let me go home. After leaving the hospital I go home.

-💔