124: yours huh?

Elaine's POV

I wanted to talk to Billie so bad but I couldn't because she was busy. Anyways it was already nine so I left and went back home to prepare Skylar. When I got home I found her with mom in her PJs jumping all over the house.

Elaine: morning mom

Sandra: morning, you were at the venue?

Elaine: yes it's coming together very well but they're not done yet, I took pictures you want to see?

Sandra: yes

I show her the pictures, she was in awe. My mom loved Skylar with her whole heart, I'm so grateful because both our families are supportive and they adore Skylar.

Elaine: Uhm let me go bathe Skylar

Sandra: okay honey

Elaine: baby come to mommie

She comes running and I carry her and I go bath her.

Elaine: whose birthday is it today?

Skylar: meeeee!

Elaine: how old are you turning today?

Skylar: thlee

Elaine: (giggle) mommie's smart angel

Skylar: mommie where is mom?

Elaine: she is busy making sure your party is the best ever

Skylar: (giggle)

Elaine: gimme a kiss

She pecks my lips

Elaine: give mommie a kiss one more time

She pecks my lips again. I get her out of the water and dress her in casual clothes because she still had to do her hair. I leave her with mom and a hairdresser then go freshen up. It was already eleven and the party starts at one. That meant we have only two hours left, I bath then wear a figure hugging nude dress with a strapped back and a slit. After that I get my make up done, then I went to join them. When I got there I found Skylar crying so I take her.

Elaine: baby what's wrong?

She just points at her head

Elaine: is it sore?

Skylar: (nods)

Elaine: sorry baby I'll tell her to loosen it up okay

She clings on to me.

Elaine: want mommie to fix it?

Skylar: (nods)

Elaine: okay baby mommie will fix it

Billie's POV

When the preparations were almost done I decided to go and freshen up. When I get there I look for Skylar and find her in one of the rooms. Elaine was doing Skylar's hair while they were doing hers, but Skylar had dry tears in her face. I take Skylar and toss her in the air and she laughs.

Billie: why are you crying ugly face?

Skylar: (giggle)

Billie: (chuckle) I thought I told you that you're ugly when you cry

I was tossing her in the air so she was giggling uncontrollably. I  carry her then look at Elaine who looked like a goddess, she looked so beautiful I could eat her. I talk to Skylar for a little while then go freshen up.

Elaine's POV

When I was done with my hair, I dressed Skylar then waited for my mom and Billie. Mom came down but Billie didn't, so I sent Skylar to get her. After a few minutes she came down carrying her. She looked so beautiful, she was wearing nude Louis Vuitton from head to toe, the daddy energies were undeniable. We then got in the car and went to the venue. When we got there they were done, it was exactly what I wanted there were balloons all over the floor. It looked like paradise, Skylar's facial expression was priceless she was so excited for her friends to see this.

When it was one o'clock people started to come, everyone was here except Isa because she was writing an exam but I made videos for her. Then it was time for Skylar and her friends to do perform, after their performance she came running to me.

Skylar: mommie mommie juice?

I give her juice while I remove hair from her face

Elaine: I'm so proud of you, you did amazing out there

Skylar: bye

By the time Skylar and her friends were performing everything had been done including the gifting ceremony. I had gotten her a huge toy house and Billie got her a pink SUV. After that she ran back to her friends, I got up and went to the bathroom. When I got there I used the toilet and went to wash my hands, while I was washing my hands someone came in and I heard dangling chains. I knew exactly who that was, she stood behind me and she was so close that I could feel her breath on my neck, which made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up and sent shivers down my spine. She kissed my neck then spoke almost inaudible.

Billie: you look beautiful

I try to talk but I let out a whimper instead. I tilt my head to give her more access.

Elaine: I'm sorry

Billie: show me how sorry you are

She turns me around and we kiss after that I pull away.

Elaine: this is a public bathroom

Billie: but I want you so bad

Elaine: let's go

I wanted her as much as she wanted me, I pull her and we get out of the bathroom. I tell my mom that Billie and I are going to our room, the venue was a hotel so we had booked a few rooms because we knew the party will end late and we didn't want people to drive while wasted. After telling my mom we go to a room and as soon as I close the door, she smashes her lips against hers. While we were kissing like that she took off my dress, my dress was the kind of dress that couldn't be worn with a bra so yeah.  She lifts me up and carries me to bed, we kiss then she  sucks on my boobs and I moan her name. She then tries to give me head but I stop her.

Elaine: wait I'm still on my period

She looks at me for a second like she's thinking about something then she takes off my thong and spread my legs wide. I was feeling uncomfortable so I try to close them but she commands me not to, Billie doesn't mind my periods and we still made love when I was on my period but I wasn't really a big fan of doing the deed on my period. She takes out the tampon and slides in her finger and thrusts me. After thrusting me she takes a dildo and insert it on me and pounds me, it beats me why she always has a dildo. Anyways it was really good but she wasn't forgiving, she was rough with me. After we were done she wiped me and layed next to me and kissed my forehead. We lay like that just looking at each other then she moved closer to me and put my leg on top of her and played with my vj and I let out little soft moans.

Billie: I don't like this friendship of yours and Alex, Elaine I really hate it

Elaine: I'm sorry, I know you hate it

Billie: I don't know what she meant when she said she's the one who deserves you

Elaine: don't mind her I only love you...wait if you heard that part it means you heard everything

Billie: yes

Elaine: then why were you mad at me

Billie: because she kissed what's mine

Elaine: (smile) yours huh?

Billie: yes mine

I kissed her then got off bed, I was sore but I had to freshen up. I freshened up and put on fresh clothes and we slept.