95: broken doll

Elaine's POV

After Billie left I gathered myself then pick my phone that was now cracked up. I then went back to the group, when I go back they all had grins on their faces.

Zara: it seems like lunch is on you

Elaine: (sigh) what y'all want?

They all started talking at the same time.

Zara: I'll choose because I'm the one who made the bet

Zara decides that we should go to some restaurant. We all go to the restaurant in different cars. Isa decided that she'll ride with Zara, Zoe and Drew so I was left alone with Billie in the car. Billie drives like a maniac so we got there first and waited for others in the car. While we're waiting like that she pulls me on top of her and starts kissing me and I talk in between the kiss.

Elaine: aren't you mad at me?

Billie: for?

Elaine: I don't know you weren't talking to me all the way here

Billie: I had to drive fast so we can do this

Elaine: (giggle) you're crazy

Billie: about you

Elaine: smooth

Billie: you think?

Elaine: mmhmm

We go on making out in the car then we hear a knock on the window. Her windows are tinted so we weren't sure who it was, she opened her window.

Drew: can y'all stop making out we're hungry

I get off Billie and we went out. Billie wraps her arms around my neck and we walk in.

Drew: they were making out

Zara: I told you

Billie gives them the middle finger.

Elaine: so what you want to eat?

They all say what they want to eat and I feel like a waiter because everyone said different things. After that they went outside to play in the snow, yes they're childish like that. I was now left with Billie. I place the orders and when I have to pay I notice that I left my purse in the car.

Elaine: gosh how could I forget my purse

Billie: it's fine I'll pay

Elaine: no I'll pay

Billie: no I'll pay

Elaine: baby no I'll pay just stand here and don't pay okay?

Billie: okay

I turn to the cashier and tell them not to let Billie pay because I know she'll want to pay. I go to the car to get my purse and when I come back I find Billie carrying all the food.

Elaine: (sigh) let me guess you paid right?

Billie: I wasn't gonna let my girl pay

Elaine: (sigh) you're so stubborn

Billie: you can pay me in other ways thou

Elaine: (giggle) we're in public

Billie: so? they know we fuck

I help her carry the food then walk away from her she just laughs at my red face.

Billie: nice booty you have