23: you're back

Billie's POV

Saying I'm sad that Elaine is leaving would be  an understatement. I didn't want her to go I really didn't but I knew asking her not to go would be so unfair to her. Today my baby was leaving so I cancelled everything on my schedule so I can spend some time with her. We were binge watching Netflix. She looks at me and pecks my lips.

Billie: what was that for?

Elaine: for keeping up with my bullshit.

Billie: I love your bullshit

Elaine: I'm so lucky to have you as my girlfriend

Billie: no I'm the lucky one

Elaine: wanna see how lucky I am?

I just smirk at her. My girl has become some type of vixen. She gets on top of me and starts kissing me everywhere. I don't really like it when she's on top so I switch positions and get on top of her.

Elaine's POV

After all that I go freshen up, I wear a high waist ripped jeans, cropped tank top,cropped puff jacket and Gucci shoes that Billie gave me as a birthday gift in advance.

Billie: are you seriously gonna wear that?

Elaine: yeah?

Billie: it's below zero outside

Elaine: but it's over 30°C where I'm going. I checked the weather.

Billie: okay...are you sure you don't want to use my jet?

Elaine: no you booked me in business class what more do you want? (giggle)

Billie: for you to be safe

Elaine: stop stressing I'll be fine

Billie: okay let's go your flight is in two hours.

Elaine: let's go,I'm gonna miss this place

Billie: (pouting) not me?

Elaine: of course I'm gonna miss you

I then peck her lips and we head to the airport. We find Billie's family, Zara and Claudia already waiting for us. Before we could reach them we are soon flooded by fans. Good thing Billie's guards were here to control the crowds.

Billie: told you to take a private jet

Elaine: whatever

I then hold her hand tight and we walk up to Fin.

Zara: I'm gonna miss you

Claudia: yeah we are all gonna miss you

Maggie: take care of yourself sweetie

Fin: you should FaceTime us every day

Pat: yeah dear keep in touch

Elaine: you know I'm not dying right? Besides I'll be back before you know it

I turn to look at Billie who was standing next to me. She just looks at me and smile. She then takes off one of her chains and puts it around me. I shed a tear and she wipes it away. I know I'm such a crybaby.

Billie: don't cry

Elaine: but you're making me cry

She pulls me in for a hug and kisses me. We then hear cameras and flash lights. Yes it's paparazzi and her fans. I pull away and just stare at her ocean eyes. Then it was announced that my flight is leaving in ten.