147: kill me first

Elaine's POV

I sat there while they were eating, after they ate Isa spoke as it was silent in the table.

Isa: can I please take Skylar to the cinema

Skylar: mommie please?

Elaine: okay but please make sure she's back by seven

Billie: here

She took out her wallet

Isa: no it's fine

Billie: are you sure?

Isa: yeah, let's go princess

Skylar: bye

Skylar kiss both Billie and I goodbye then leaves with Isa

Elaine: since you're done stuffing your face can we go?

Billie: (smirk) sure mamas

I was so annoyed at her I wanted to wipe that smug off her face with a slap but I restrained then we got up and went to the car.  When we got in the car I put on my earphones and she drove. After a while she took off my earphone.

Billie: you mad?

I just look at her and put back my earphone on. When we got to a red light she held my face in her hand and pecked my lips.

Billie: I love you

I can tell that she was enjoying herself from the smirk on her face. I just ignored her until we got to the hotel.

When we got there I turned on the heater then changed into an oversized t-shirt and comfy socks. After changing I took my laptop and did a virtual meeting with my accountant.

David has been updating me about the company's finances for about an hour and a half now, Billie came and sat next to me.

Billie: Uhm David I'mma need my wife now bye

She then ended the FaceTime, I look at her in disbelief then go to the bedroom and lie in bed. I lie in bed with my tummy and put on my earphones. When I was getting comfortable Billie pulls me by my leg and turn me around then get on top of me. She takes out my earphones and throw them goodness knows where. I just look at her without uttering a word then she pecks my lips.

Billie: you're so beautiful

Elaine: (sulking) what do you want?

Billie: you

Elaine: (clicks tongue)

She tries to kiss me but I look away so her lips land on the side of my neck, so she licks me and I push her away.

Elaine: I don't want to be covered in your saliva

Billie: but I want to covered in your juices

Elaine: (sigh) Billie get off m....

She smashes her lips against mine and we kiss, then I wrap my legs around her torso and she caresses my thighs. We kiss then she takes off my top and now I'm left with a bra and a thong. She pulls away from the kiss and looks at me with eyes full of lust and so do I. She then takes of my bra and massages my titties while kissing me.

Billie: I want you so bad

Elaine: but you left me hanging back there

Billie: I'm sorry mamas

Elaine: make it up to me

We continued kissing then she took off my thong and started playing with my happy button. When I was wet enough for her liking she slide in her fingers and thrusted me.

Elaine: (moan) b-babyy

She just groans and continues thrusting me, after thrusting me she gave me head. Then used her fingers again, we went on for sometime while she increased her pace.

Elaine: B-Billie I'm about t-to cum

Billie: wait I want you to cum in my mouth

She took out her fingers then licked them.

Billie: you taste so good

She kissed me for sometime then lied on the bed and I got on top of her and she gave me head until I cummed. After that I collapsed next to her, she pulled me closer then we kissed and I could taste myself from her mouth.

Billie: I love you

Elaine: I love you too

Billie: my baby mama so tight

Elaine: (giggle and rolls eyes) stop lying and by the way I was thinking of going for tightening

She looks at me with eyes full of concern.

Billie: baby you don't have to I love you the way you are

Elaine: (giggle) I'm kidding I just wanted to see your reaction.

Billie: you almost gave me a heart attack

I just giggle and she gets off the bed and get a clothe to clean me up. She stopped half way while cleaning me up.

Elaine: what is there something wrong?

Billie: yes

Elaine: what give me a mirror I want to see

Billie: baby relax, there's nothing wrong with you I just wanna taste you again

I quickly close my legs

Elaine: huh-uh I'm tired

She gently opens my legs again and plays with my happy button while mantaining eye contact with me, I let out a moan.

Elaine: okay one more round

Billie: thought as much

Elaine: gosh Billie you'll be the death of me

Billie: not if you kill me first

-❤️