"Can you tell me what happened, why did you change your mind" She put her hand up to her forehead, rubbing it ever so slightly.

"Tommy, he-he gave up his disks for this, for this to happen" she lifted her head up and took her hand away from her forehead and holding it put in a fist.

"Well yes but it's fine-"

"No it's not fine Techno, it's not, Tommy can be put in grave danger!" She cut me off, screaming her lungs out. Why is she doing this

"I understand-"

"You don't, You don't understand" She started to cry again. "Y-you don't understand, I d-dont want to go through that again"

Go through what again, what happened. God I'm so confused

"Look, Tommy is a strong boy, he can handle himself" Her sniffling just broke my heart. I didnt know how much Tommy meant to her but why, why did he mean so much to her.

"E-even so, I dont want to go through that feeling a-again" She hiccups through sobs, tears gently caressing her cheeks. She gripped on her pants as tears dropped on her hands.

"I dont w-wanna risk losing T-Tommy again..." My heart dropped. What are they to eachother, they cant be

"What do you mean"

"Tommy's my brother..." My eyes widen. What, how, but I thought, no- "Well not my actual brother, step-brother" makes more sence

"How" Was all I managed to say

I let her calm down first. I stretch my arm out and start rubbing her back, soothing her. Her breathing started to shake in between sobs. Tommy's her brother, does that mean Wilbur is her brother too

She took in deep breaths and wiped any remaining tears off her cheeks. Her grip on her pants loosened as her hands made their ways up to her chest. She sat all the back on the bench and lifted her feet, and hugged them while watching the sunset.

"Well first, I do have a real brother like an actual brother with the same blood as me" she hugged her legs tighter. "My mother didnt want us when my little brother was born. She thought it was too much and threw us in an orphanage."

Kinda awkward that I have my Orphan Obliterator on me

I move myself next to her and wrap my arm around her, rubbing her arm.

"We stayed there for at least 2 weeks and that's when Tommy, Wilbur, And Phil came and adopted us" She let herself fall onto my arm.

"After months of being with them, something happened. The placed where we lived was a village and it was raided, burnt and used as a place to hang people who lived there"I look down and see he still staring at the sun.

"I, alone, managed to escape and theres a key word in there" she faced me and looked me straight in the eyes "Alone" she turned back at the sun and continued.

"I left, leaving my brother behind along with Phil, Tommy, and Wilbur. I... I left them to die"

I didnt know what to say, I was just in complete shock mode.

"As week past and I went back to the village. I started to look around for anything but there was nothing, everything was just burnt and broken, everyone who stayed there to protect their family got slaughtered and hanged. I went to my house to see if there was anyone hiding there and..." She said fiddling with her fingers.