She pulls me off the plane and towards the baggage claim. I see my small blue suitcase and grab it. She does the same with her gigantic black one. She pulls me out of the airport and straight through the paparazzi. Right as we reach her car I fall over. Someone tripped me. She helps me up k start to laugh and so does she. We hop into her car, limo. I'm so excited to get to see the sights of Cheshire.

>>>>>>>>>>>

     About an hour later we pull up to the famous Twist abode. Anne is standing outside waving. I smile and then hop out. I look up at her and I see her start to tear up. "Oh my ear Lilana! Please please come in!" I grab my bag then run up the stairs. I'm met with a hug as I step into the house.

     "Lilana oh darling! I'm so happy you have come but you need to leave quickly! I need you to get to the local bar! I'm afraid Harry is drinking his sorrows away." She looks hysterical. I can tell she's really worried.

     I look back at Gemma and I can already see her start to tear up again. "You stay here I'll drive." She nods them runs over to her mom and hugs her. I smile the turn in my head and practically run out of the door.

     I hop in the car and start it up. This is going to be quite weird because I've only been to England a couple of times. So driving this will be a difficulty.

     I make it to the bar and I see Harry's car. What are you doing to your life Harry? Oh that's right you ruined it Lilana. I hop out of the car and run into the bar. I've never been in one before and I'm not going to be drinking anytime soon. I run up to the bar tender. "Have you seen Harry Styles anywhere?" He nods his head towards the bathroom. "But hey take this cup of water he's quite drunk." I nod him a thank you the run to the men's bathroom. As soon as I open the door I see him. The love of my life laying on the floor almost dead. "HARRYYYY!" I can still see his breathing. I run to his side and pull him in my lap. "It's going to be alright! Harry stay with me!" I pull my phone out and call an ambulance. Luckily from reading a lot of fan fiction I know that it's 999 not 911. I dial it up. My breathing is unsteady and I can feel my pulse rising.

     I tell the lady on the phone the address of the bar and then hang up. Less than five minutes later the ambulance pulls up. "Ma'am only family can ride in the ambulance to the hospital with them." Lying is a sin but I have to go with him. "I am family I'm his wife." He looks shocked but let's it slide.

     I hop in the back and grab Harry's hand. "Harry listen to me keep your eyes open everything is going to be fine!" His eyes shoot open. He looks over at me and smiles. I smile back. "I knew you'd come." He whispers out. "I love you Harry please don't go stay with me." He nods. He squeezes my hand then lays his head down to sleep. "No harry you need to stay awake! Please..." My sobs fill the ambulance as I grip tightens on my hand. I pull my phone out and text Gemma. I tell her to meet me at the hospital with Anne and to bring my bag.

>>>>>>>>

Three hours later

     We've been at the hospital for hours now. After harry fell asleep he hasn't woken back up. I haven't touched him because I feel like this is all my fault. "Lily please come talk to him?" Anne asks. I finally give in and get up. I make my way over to his bed. As I'm going his heart starts to speed a little. I don't stop though. As soon as I grab his hand I feel a jolt and then he squeezes my hand back. "Harry? Are you awake?" He opens his eyes.

     "Hi." He says groggily. "I jump out of my chair in joy. "Ahhhh! Doctor he's awake! Come quick!" The doctor and nurses come rushing in quick.

    About thirty minutes of checking him out we finally get to talk to him. "May I speak to Lilana alone please?" Harry asks sweetly. I start to get a little nervous. "Harry you promised me that you wouldn't try this again." I sighs then nods. "I know Lil I'm sorry. It's just I got really depressed and I thought you were going to come to my rescue but you never did until I woke up in that ambulance and I saw you." I smile then nod. "Harry I will always be here for you now matter if we're together or not." He grabs my hand. "Will you help me stand up please." I nod then help him up. He cups my face with his hands. "What are you doing?" He chuckles his deep raspy chuckle. "I'm doing this the right way." He leans down but not so fav because I meet him right in the middle as I am on my tip toes.

     Our lips connect and in that moment I realize that I would never be ankle to live without him in my life again. He tilts his head to deepen the kiss and as do I. I don't even care at the moment about what my parents might think about this kiss I just want to be kissing the man I love. We slip our tongues into each other's mouths. Fighting for dominance but me losing.

     Or once innocent kiss is now evolved into a full blown make out session. I sits down on the bed while I straddle his waist. Sooner or later we are going to need to break for air but this is not the time. We have both been craving each other's lips for too long.

     Five minutes later we finally break the kiss. I roll off of him panting I'm so out of breath. I can feel my lips begin to swell. I catch my breath and so does he. "I've been waiting to do that since the second you broke up with me."  I nod in agreement. "Me too." We look into each other's eyes and smile. "I'm sorry for breaking up with you. Can we try it again?" He smiles then pulls me into his body for a hug. "I think it was for the better that we call off the wedding. We should wait at least a year next time. And there is no way I'm not getting back together with you after that kiss. You're my girlfriend again. No questions asked." I giggle then snuggle into his chest. "I missed you. You can ask Eve and Niall I never stopped talking about you." He laughs. I can feel the vibrations from his chest against my cheek. I could stay like this forever.