PART 83

"Ok so tell me what happened." i say as i sit down on Bryces bed.

We had gotten back to the house and i fell asleep as soon as i got into my room. The next morning i decided to talk to Bryce about what was really going on with him and Addison.

"Ever since the cheating situation she was distant but then after you "died" she started to get more and more clingy, she would get mad when i didn't leave my room and started accusing me of cheating again." he finishes.

"so she basically got crazy." i say and he shrugs "a bit."

I sigh "So then that made you decide to cheat again?" i ask and he lets out a deep breathe.
"I was sex deprived i didn't wanna fuck Addison because she was being annoying, i don't like fucking annoying girls."

I roll my eyes has he speaks "You sound like such a dick right now but i get it." i sigh.

"So i just went to Vegas and found a random ass mother fucker." he continues, "Ok well wheres Addison now?" i ask.

Bryce shrugs "Probably hiding outside my window with binoculars." he says and i let out a laugh, "Oh cmon i don't think she's that bad."

Suddenly as if on cue a knock comes from Bryces door, he looks up "Want me to tell them to leave?" he asks and i shrug "nah it's fine."

Bryce stands up and opens the door, "For the love of god." he groans, i lean over and see Addison standing in the door frame.

Bryce shuts the door in her face and walks back over to the bed. I look up as the door swings back open and Addison walks into the room.

Bryce looks up and sighs "Yeah sure you can come in." he says sarcastically.

"We need to talk." She says and i sigh "Look Addison we're kinda in the middle of something so if you could give us some time."

"This is why i didn't want you to come back." Addison groans, "You can't talk to me like i'm some little kid who's just trying to annoy you." she says.

"Well i don't know if you're trying to annoy me but you're certainly getting the job done." i say and Bryce stifles out a laugh, "You cant be laughing you dumb fuck, you're still not off the hook for cheating." i say as i turn towards him.

"Who do you even think you are?? You're acting like you know everything and have a certain power over me." Addison scolds.

"I'm Bryces sisters so i think i know a little more about him then you do, I don't give a fuck if you're his girlfriend, you're still a crazy bitch who isn't good for my brother." i say as i stand up.

"Are you seriously going to let this whore talk to me like this??" Addison asks and Bryce stands up next to me.

"I don't care how much of a bitch she is you're not allowed to call my sister a whore, only i am." he says and i roll my eyes.

"You're really taking her side??" She asks and Bryce sighs "Of course i am." he says.