REALITY + TIKTOK

"LYDIA GET UP YOU LAZY ASS!" i hear a loud voice yelling as i slowly open my eyes.
I get out of bed and open my door to see my older brother Bryce Hall standing in my door way, i grab my pillow and hit i'm over the head with it. "YOU COULDN'T JUST POLITELY KNOCK??" I yell as i hit him.
Bryce laughs and gently punches my arm "cmon lyd we have to be at the airport in an hour." he says.

A little back story, Bryce and I were born in Ocala Florida. Bryce is 2 years older then me, we've always been really close with each other which is nice because he's my brother and best friend.

I got into acting when i was about 11 years old ,
when i was 15 i landed a lead role in the show gossip girl (pretend she was Blair ) so i moved to New York for a while. When we finished filming for the summer Bryce asked me if i wanted to spend the year with him in LA, Gossip Girl resumes filming next fall so i decided that there was no point in just staying home for the year.

A little after i left for New York, Bryce started getting really popular on tiktok, a few months ago he joined a creator house called the Sway House, I'm used to being around guys so moving in with a bunch of them won't be much of a problem for me.

I finished packing and brought my suitcases downstairs, I hugged my mom and dad before Bryce and I walked outside to our uber.

LYDIAHALL: our dance moves though @brycehall

comments:

brycehall •friends : top talent

user : how did i not connect that they're siblings??

user : lydia should go to LA!

charlidamelio : better then i could ever do
*liked by creator*

user : how does Bryce know all these famous people

*load more comments*

A few hours later Bryce and I landed we and we called an uber to bring us to the sway house. When we got there Bryce turned towards me "ok just to warn you, these guys are kinda rough if you know what i mean." he says.
I raise my eyebrow at him "please i grew up with you, i think i can handle myself." i say with a laugh.

He rolls his eyes and pushes the doors open,
When we get inside i see to boys filming a tiktok, i see a girl sitting on the couch basically eating this guys face.

Bryce loudly clears his throat and everyone looks up "This is Lydia she's going to be staying with us for a while" He says as he pats me on the back.
The girl who was on the couch looks up "who even is she?" she asks.
I look over at her "I'm Lydia, Lydia Hall." i say with a smile.
The boy who was just making out with the girl stands up "I'm Jaden, you're on gossip girl right?" he asks.
I smile "yep"
A boy with brown hair looks at me "wait Hall as in related to Bryce Hall??" He asks.

"Yep this is my sister." He says.
"ok lyd this is josh, jaden , kio , blake, and Noah." he says as he points to the different guys. I hear a loud cough and we all turn around to see the girl sitting on the couch "Oh and that's rachel, Jaden's girlfriend?" he says as he looks towards Jaden.
Jaden shrugs, "um ok then..." i say.

A few hours later i had settled into my room and got a chance to talk to most of the guys.
They're actually pretty chill when they're not throwing things off balcony's and riding tvs down the street.

Noah was the first person i started talking to and he later invited his friend Curtis over.
We hung out for a little bit and made some tik toks.

Bryce told me that there was a party at the Hype House that night, I got ready and in a few hours we all piled into Josh's car.

Not gonna lie i was kinda nervous , i didn't know anyone here except for Bryce and the rest of the sway guys. When we get to the hype house Bryce looks at me "just to warn you, hype house sucks" he says as we start walking towards the front door.
"Then why are we even here?" i ask as i roll my eyes at him. He holds up his camera "content" he says with a smirk.
I laugh as we walk inside. The music choice was...questionable?? There were at least 100 people in here.

Bryce suddenly disappeared and i saw Jaden and Blake walk in.
"Hey" i say as i walk up to them. Jaden smiles and looks at me "hey young hall" he says as he looks at me. "oh so am i young hall now?" i ask with a smile.
Jaden was about to respond when i hear a loud screechy voice over the big speakers, Jaden and I both cover our ears and i look up to see that girl from earlier was holding a microphone while standing on the counter.
I hear Jaden mumble something under his breath.
"HI EVERYONE! IM RACHEL IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW" the girl screeches into the microphone
"IM JADENS GIRLFRIEND AND I WANTED TO TELL EVERYONE THAT HE HAS A NEW SONG COMING OUT TOMORROW!" she yells as she starts clapping.

Jaden rolls his eyes "wanna go outside so we don't have to hear this?" he says as he looks at me, "um sure" i say.
I could still hear his girlfriend yelling into the microphone as we walk outside.

Jaden and I sit down by the edge of the pool, he looks at me "so...welcome to LA" he says with a small smile. "Thanks." i say as i look down into the water.

"So you and mrs. mc screechy huh?" i say with a small laugh. Jaden chuckles a bit "Rachel" he says "We're not officially a couple but we've known each other for a while, our moms grew up together." He says as he plays with his fingers.

"She's not the same anymore...when we were younger we were best friends but every since i became famous and came out to LA it feels like she's using me." He says.

I look at him "that sucks" i say with a sigh. "why don't you just call things off with her?" i ask.

"It would be awkward since we've known each other so long, and my mom is really into the idea of us dating for some reason." he says with a sigh.

"I get that." I say as i dip my finger in the water. Jaden looks over at me "enough about me, tell me something about yourself" Jaden says.

⚠️TW⚠️ ABUSE/SEXUAL ASSAULT
"Well I just finished shooting season 1 of gossip girl a few months ago in New York so i've been away from home for a while, I went back home for part of the summer and then Bryce asked me if I wanted to move out to LA with him for the year, I decided it was what i wanted to because i um just got out of an abusive relationship....I was...uh he...sexually assaulted me and B-Bryce was the only one who believed me, my parents didn't even listen to me because they thought he was a nice guy and listened to him over me." I could barely finish what i was saying and felt tears rolling down my cheeks.

JADENS POV

Lydia starts crying so I lean over and hug her "hey hey it's ok." I say as I hug her.
I hadn't realized what she's gone through, Bryce doesn't really talk about her all that much, I wanna get to know Lydia, she seems like she's broken but tries to hide it.

I hear a loud voice behind me "JADEN" i hear the voices yell, i immediately recognize the voice and sigh to myself. I let go of Lydia and turn my head to see Rachel standing in front of me.

A/N : hi! this is my first story so sorry if there are typos! comment any suggestions or ideas you have