PART 42

We sprint to the car and quickly climb in, "hurry up you bitch." i say with a laugh as Jake starts the car, "how much did we get?" Lucas asks as Jake slams onto the gas, i pick up the bag and flip through the stacks of money "let's just say we could buy a lot of weed with this shit." i say and Lucas laughs "alright alrightttt."

insta : lydia's spam acc

brycessister : hey besties @jakepowell @lucashulsey

comments

itsdunkingirl : cutie

lydiasbrother : dear god

user : who even are these people
brycessister replying to user : my besties

user : what's going on with jaden

*comments disabled*

"Give me it you asshole!" i shout as i reach over and try to grab the weed from Jake, "i think you've had enough for tonight." he says with a laugh as he gets up and starts running around the living room. We had decided to go back to sway to hang out for a bit, "how the fuck have we not woken anyone up yet." Lucas asks as he takes a sip of his beer, "Bryce is probably fucking Addison." I say as i give up on chasing Jake around.

I was about to sit back down when Jake starts whistling "this yours?" he asks, i look up and see his swinging my juul in his hand. "how the fuck did you find that?" i ask and he laughs "i deal with a lot of druggies, they all hide these things in the same place." he says, "give it back you dick head." i say as i stand up, he shakes his head and opens the door leading to the balcony, i quickly chase him outside "don't you dare." i say, as i watch him dangle it over the railing.

I watch as his hand lets go of the juul and can hear the splash of it landing in the pool, "you mother fucker." i say, i look down and see it slowly sinking towards the bottom of the pool, i climb up onto the railing and Jake grabs onto my arm "hey hey be careful." he says and i give him a salute as i jump off the balcony.

I feel myself hit the water and i open my eyes and see the blurry figure of the vape at the bottom, i start to swim towards it and reach my hands out, eventually i find it and come up for air. "you're crazy you know that right?" a voice shouts from above me, i look up and see Jake leaning over the balcony. "you would've done the same." i say with a laugh.