PART 75

A/N : IM SORRY ABOUT LAST CHAPTER
I had just woken up and didn't feel motivated to write anymore so i tried to end the story but i read back and got sad that it was over
ms indecisive over here

LYDIAS POV

"I hate this." i say as i scroll through instagram seeing all of our friends posting, "I know you don't want to hurt them but we had to do this, it's what's best for everyone." Jaden says and i nod my head slowly "I know."

"Where can we go?" i ask and Jaden takes a sharp left turn "maybe New york?" he asks and i shake my head, "Too many paparazzi." i say and he sighs "you're right, maybe we could go to Hawaii?" he asks and i raise an eyebrow "Hawaii?" and he nods with a chuckle "why not?" he asks and i shrug "let's do it." i say.

I look at my phone and turn my head towards Jaden, "i'm cutting my hair." i say and he raises an eyebrow, "and why are you doing that?" he asks and i shrug, "People might notice us i don't know." i say and he nods "then i'm dying my hair." he says and i smile "well you've always looked hot with blonde hair." i say and he laughs "And i like your hair better black anyways." he says.

"Whyd you dye it blonde in the first place?" he asks and i shrug "My black hair reminded me to much of you." i say and he laughs "That's why i dyed mine blonde, what a coincidence." he says. "How are we gonna get into a hair salon without people seeing us?" i ask and Jaden smiles as he turns onto a different road , "Travis."

"You mean the guy i pushed out of the window?" i ask and he nods, "I don't think he'd want to help me." i say and he shakes his head "Well he won't but his girlfriend will, she's a hair dresses." he says "Just make sure to stay away from any windows." he says and i roll my eyes "Shut up." i say with a laugh.

He pulls the car into a driveway to a large modern mansion, i slowly climb out of the car and start walking towards the front door. Jaden knocks on the door and a few seconds later the door swings open. Travis was standing at the door with crutches and a cast on, "Well, i see you moved on from the wheelchair." i say with a small smile he rolls his eyes "Just come in." he says.

We walk into the large mansion and i look around at the large glass windows, "I thought you guys were dead." Travis says as he shuts the door, "Well surprise." Jaden says and Travis sighs "Lemme guess you faked your death because you both realized that you're relationship was toxic and it was hurting others, but you knew that you couldn't live without each other so now that everyone thinks that you're dead you can go off together without hurting anyone else." he finishes.

"How the fuck did you-" i start to say and Travis shrugs "my girlfriend and i were gonna do the same thing." he says "But we didn't because we realized it was stupid." a voice says, and i turn around to see a girl who looked about 23 walking down the stairs. "Hey i'm Hailey." she says with a smile, "Lydia." i say.

"do our hair so people don't recognize us." Jaden says and i sigh as i turn back to him, "nicer." i snap, and he groans "May you please do our hair so people don't recognize us." he mumbles and i smile as i turn back to Hailey, "We're working on his manners." i say and she smiles "Well sure i'll do your hair." she says.

3 hours later i look at myself in the mirror, my hair now back to black and resting right above my shoulders.

reference picture ^

reference picture ^

I turn around as Jaden walks out of the bathroom, his hair now blonde and a towel draped around his shoulders, i smile as i walk up to him, "You look good." i say with a smirk and he runs his hand across my check "So do you." he says.

"Uh guys you might wanna get going?" Travis says and i turn towards him, "Why?" i ask, "Hollywood fix spotted your car, they didn't see who was in it so they started to follow you here but they couldn't get past the security gates." Travis says and i sigh "Fuck they probably think it's some ghost car." i say, "How are we gonna get out of their outside the front gates?" Jaden asks and Travis nods his heads towards the back door.

"There's a gate in the back that i use when i want to avoid the paparazzi." he says and Jaden grabs onto my hand "Cmon let's go." he says, "Thanks again." he says as he nods towards Hailey. "Sorry uh about your leg." i say and he groans "just go and be safe." he says.
Jaden and i run out to the door and get into the car, he turns around and starts driving towards the back of the house. As soon as we're out of the gates he speeds off to the LAX airport.