REALITY + TIKTOKROOM

I woke up the next morning with a terrible headache, i looked around and realized i wasn't in my room, i looked beside me and saw none other than Griffin sitting on his phone.
"um can i help you?" I ask as i look at him, he looks over and smiles "oh you're up" he says while he barely glances over at me.

I try to think back to last night but can't remember anything past when Bryce and I poured liquor on some of the hype house guys, I slowly get out of bed "What happened last night." I ask as i walk towards the bathroom.
"You were fucking wasted." He says with a laugh "I didn't want you getting hurt so i brought you back here, and don't worry we slept on opposite sides of the bed." He says.

I turn back to Griffin and give him a small smile "Thank you." I walk into his bathroom and splash water in my face, i take a deep breath then fill a paper cup with water.
I walk out of the room and Griffin was standing  with his back towards me. I clear my throat and he turns around "um i'm gonna get going." I say and he nods "K see yah later."

I walk out of his room and run upstairs into the 2nd floor bathroom, I push open the door and go to the cabinet to grab some advil, i hear someone walking around and I quickly look up and see Jaden getting out of the shower.
"oh shit sorry i didn't know you were in here." I say and he laughs "Rachel is being a pain in the ass so i needed a little bit of space." He says as he grabs a towel for his hair, I laugh "When isn't she a pain." and he sighs "She's not all bad." he says, "mhm yeah sure." I say with a small smile as i leave the room.

I walk back upstairs to my room and only about 2 minutes after my head hit the pillow Bryce came bursting into my room.
I groan and throw my pillow at him "what the fuck do you want." I say as he dodges my pillow and jumps onto my bed, " look what's on tiktokroom." he says as she shoves his phone into my face.

tiktokroom:  #thomaspetrou speaks on #brycehall and #lydiahall trashing the hype house, thoughts??

tiktokroom: #thomaspetrou speaks on #brycehall and #lydiahall trashing the hype house, thoughts??

comments

lydiahall : as we should

brycehall : eh it was deserved

user : AHAHAGS I LOVE THEM

user : that's so disrespectful wtf

user : they're both problematic

I laugh as i read the comment "We're the most problematic siblings." I say as i look over at him, he nods "i mean they're not wrong." He says "now get out of bed we're going to go have some fun." He says as he gets up and grabs my leg and drags me out of bed. I scream and try to grab onto my sheets but he pulls me right off the bed. I sigh and get up "jerk" he laughs and walks out of my room "hurry up lazy ass." He shuts the door.

I look around in my closet and just pull on a sweat shirt and shorts, I walk downstairs and see Bryce waiting for me, "alright let's go" he starts walking out of the house.
"What are we doing exactly." I ask as i walk outside and get into Bryces car.
"If Thomas is gonna say we completely trashed the house we might as well do it." He says with a smirk, "And THIS is why you're my favorite brother" I say with a smile.

When we arrive at the hype house Bryce starts getting out of the car, he grabs something from his car and looks at me "ready?" he asks, I smile "yep." He tosses me a fan of spray paint and we walk into the garage, I pull the top off and start spraying the walls of the garage.
Addison gave us her spare key so we go in the back, only 1 car was parked in the garage so there weren't many people here.

I walk upstairs and look around, I walk into Thomas's room which i recognize from all of his pointless vlogs, his room had a balcony that was right over the pool, i grab some of his clothes and throw them off the balcony.
I then look around and heave his mattress off the side of the balcony, it lands in the water with a loud splash and i can hear shouting from downstairs. Bryce runs into the room with a laugh "GO GO." he yells and we start running out of the room, we go down the stairs and see a few of the people who lived in the house running after us. I laugh as we exit the house and sprint for the car, "DRIVE YOU IDIOT!" I yell at Bryce as he fumbled with his keys, he eventually gets them in and we speed off.

When we get back to the house we break down laughing, Bryce looks over at me "I missed having you around lyd." He says with a smile, I laugh "don't get all sappy on me." He rolls his eyes and walks back towards his room.

JADENS POV

I hear my door open and see Rachel walk into my room "hey babe" she says as she leans in to kiss my forehead, I scoff "Rachel how many times do i have to say we're not dating for it to go through your tiny ass brain." I say and she glares at me "look jaden we're perfect for each other you can't tell me otherwise." I get out of bed and walk out of my room "alright i'm leaving and i suggest you leave too." I say as i run my hand through my hair.

She walks up to me and puts her hands on my shoulders "what happened to us, we were just making out like the other day." She says with a sigh, "Oh please I only did that to make someone else jealous..." I say and then immediately regret telling her that "WHAT THE FUCK JADEN WHO??" She yells and I walk out of my room quietly only to see the one person that actually mattered to me, the person that i wanted all to myself but knew i could never have.
"don't get all sappy on me" I hear her say.
I turn towards Rachel "I'll be back." I say quietly as I follow Bryce to his room.

a/n : i didn't re read also i'll try updating more often