PART 99

"Alright i'm bored let's go." I sigh as i stand up.

"I'm not done eating." Curtis complains and i roll my eyes, "Well to fucking bad we're leaving."

I pull my hair into a ponytail and start to walk out of the restaurant, as soon as we step outside there are cameras being shoved in my face.

"hey lydia!" Fletcher calls out, "Hi fletcher." I sigh as i give him a small smile.

"So what's going on with you and Jaden?" He asks and i sigh, "We broke up he's an asshole that's the end of it."

"Did he cheat?" He asks and i start to walk towards my car, "Like twice." I say as i open my car door and get into the car.

"But Lydia is in LOVE." Curtis speaks up as he climbs into the backseat.

I turn my head as Fletcher shoves his camera through the window, "Bitch with who?"

"With JJ, You're always watching outer banks and you never shut up about how hot he his." Curtis says as he roles his eyes.

"Ok you don't need to expose me." I laugh and Fletcher brings his camera over to me.

"So i saw that you all were involved with a new house, did you leave sway because of Jaden?" Fletcher asks as he shines his light on me.

"I'm still friends with everyone in Sway, except Bryce he can go jump off a cliff. But yeah Whore house it's kinda a mix of the sway girlfriends and some of the hype people." I say as i turn on my car.

"We gotta get going i'm gonna go stab someone." I say with a smile.

Noah clears his throat, "She's kidding." He says and i look at him, "Am i?"

I start backing out of the parking lot and wave to the paparazzi as i drive away from the restaurant.

"You can't just say you're going to stab someone on camera that shit gets posted everywhere." Noah sighs.

"Yeah if you couldn't tell i don't really give a shit about what people think of me." I say as i take a sharp turn.

Noah sighs and Curtis leans towards the front seat, "So who are you gonna stab?" He asks.

I roll my eyes, "I'm not actually going to stab someone." I sigh as i turn on the street that leads to the house.

"Finally you're back." Nessa says as we walk into the house.
"Aw did you miss me?" I ask with a smirk.

"No i didn't miss you whore, but someone wants to talk to you." She says and i look at her.

"If it's Jaden i swear to god i won't hesitate to kill you." I warn and she sighs, "It's not Jaden idiot."

"Did you get me a stripper?" I ask and Nessa rolls her eyes, "JUST GO UPSTAIRS!" she shouts and i sigh "Fine i'm going."

liked by lilhuddy and 274,236 others

tiktokroom : #lydiahall speaks on #jadenhossler

comments

user : shit

user : he cheated twice??

user : curtis and lydia seem so fun to be around

user : not lydia saying she's going to stab someone 😭🤚🏼

user : she deserves so much better

user : wait i loved them together noo