PART 117

"Hey whatcha doing?" Jaden asks as he walks into my room.

"I'm going over to sway, blake wants me to go to dogpound with them." I say as i grab my sports bra.

"K, i gotta run by the studio so i'll see you later." He says as he kisses me on the forehead.

I watch as he grabs his coat and starts walking towards the door, "Oh and wear the blue set, makes your ass look good." He says with a smirk as he walks out of my room.

I smile as i set down the purple bra and walk over to my draw and grab my pale blue leggings and matching bra.

I pull my hair into a high ponytail and grab my water bottle as i start to walk out of my room.

________________________

liked by kiocyr and 9,190,363 others

lydiahall : boom boom boom boom i want you in my room

comments

user : pretty pretty

blakegray : would u stop taking pictures and actually drive we're waiting for u
↪️ lydiahall : the more u complain the more i'm gonna stall 💞

user : U LOOK SO GOOD

nessabarrett : literally date me
↪️ lydiahall : i thought we were already dating 🙄

A/N : i'm too lazy to write more comments, also i'm SOOOO LIKE HOT RN IM NOT EVEN FUNCTIONING
omg update i'm not hot anymore
BUT MY THUMB HURTS SO MUCH

I pull into the sway driveway and climb out of my car, i grab my water bottle and walk inside.

"IM HERE." I call out as i shut the door behind me.

"took you long enough" Kio says as he walks down the stairs towards me.

"Ok i was busy." I say as i start walking towards the kitchen.

"Busy doing what? fucking jaden?" He asks and i raise an eyebrow.

"oh please Lydia i know you're back together." He sighs.

"HOW??" I ask and he laughs, "Well for one thing chase is in the hospital right now which was definitely because of jaden, and you get this certain energy when he's here, you seem so much more alive." He says.

"Damn i didn't know you payed that much attention to me." I say as i grab a bagel and push it into the toaster.

"Well i care about you so i notice when you're upset." He says and i smile, "Kio soft era??" I ask.

Kio laughs, "Shut up and eat your bagel."

_________________

"Hey stranger." Blake says as he walks into the kitchen, i was sitting down at the kitchen island while kio was across from me.

"Took you long enough." I say as i take a bite of my bagel.

"what do you mean ME??" Blake asks.

"I've been sitting down here for 20 minutes listening to Kio talk about all of the girls hes fucked in the past week." I sigh.

"Thought you were still with Olivia." Blake says as he looks at Kio.

"We're on a break." Kio sighs, "what is that the 4th time this month??" I ask.

"7th." Kio corrects and i roll my eyes, "Ok are we going now?" I ask.

Blake looks down at his phone, "Yeah Josh and Quinton are gonna meet us there." He says.

"aight let's go." Kio says as he stands up.

_______________________

I was about to get out of Blake's car when Kio stops me, "If they ask anything about Jaden just don't respond." He says.

"The paps?" I ask and Kio nods, "They're probably not even here yet, we'll be fine." I say.

"No they're already here." He says, "How the fuck-" I start to say and then i turn my head towards Blake.

"you absolute idiot." I groan, "ITS A PROMOTIONAL THING!" He says defensively.

"You could've done it after we left." I sigh.

"Cmon they're not that bad." Blake says and i laugh, "Please all they ask you about is Amelie, you haven't had your drug addiction shared to the entire world." I say as i pat him on the shoulder.

"She got you there." Kio shrugs as he opens the door and climbs out of the car, i follow after him and Blake gets out soon after.

"Is this old sway back together again?" A voice asks and i turn my head and see Kevin Wong standing behind us.

"Jesus where the fuck did you come from, were you hiding in the bushes or something??" I ask and Kio clears his throat, "She meant to say hi."

"No i didnt." I shrug.

"So old sway hanging out again huh?" Kevin asks as he points the camera at us.

"Well Blakey Bear is still a baby sway boy." I say as i ruffle his hair.

"You are literally the most annoying person i've ever met." Blake groans.

KIOS POV

"So lydia." Kevin starts to say as he points the camera towards her.

"Bryce had spoken about your drug addiction and i was wondering if you could talk more about that." Kevin says and i sigh.

"Jesus Christ you don't jus-" I start to say but Lydia interrupts me.

"No yeah i'd love to talk ALL about that." She says with a smile.

"i loveeee drugs i think drugs are fun but they're also not fun but who cares! as long as you're pretty you apparently don't have any problems in the world!! Isnt life fun like don't you just love life?? UGH i love life but i really don't it kinda sucks but you know, DRUGS YAY! LYDIAS A DRUG ADDICT EVERYONE CHEER." She shrieks as she skips towards the entrance of the gym.

"Um well, there you go!" I say with an uncomfortable laugh.