PART 89

"What happened Jay please just talk to me." I say as i grab onto Jadens shoulder, he jerks my hand away and sighs.

"It's over Lydia i'm sorry." He says as he turns his back to me and walks away.

I slowly turn around and watch as he walks down the hallway.
I watch as everything around me starts to blur and i can hear my heart beating intensify

I slowly start to walk towards the stairs and feel myself fall onto the steps.

"I heard a loud thump is everything ok?" A voice asks from above me.

"Lyd what happened??"

I slowly look up and see Nessa standing over me, "J-jaden broke up with me." I try to say but i was breathing so heavily that my words just sounded like mush.

"What?" Nessa asks, "Lyd can you stand up?" She asks and I shake my head.
I feel tears streaming down my face and i start coughing and Nessa grabs me by the arm.

"Hey it's ok just try and take deep breaths." She says as she pulls me up onto my feet.
She slings her arm around me and we slowly start walking up the stairs.

I continue coughing and dry heaving while i try to get up the stairs.
I suddenly stop and Nessa looks at me "Hey keep walking ok you need to lay down." she says.

I feel myself starts to gag and suddenly i'm bending over as i throw up over the balcony of the stairs.

30 minutes later

"He's suck a dick." Nessa says as she wraps her arm around me, "And it was for no reason? Like nothing happened beforehand?" She asks.

I shake my head as i wipe a tear from my cheek, "We were fine, no more than fine we were absolutely amazing."

"Well we have a week until the house is officially ours and then we can get the fuck out of this place." Nessa says.

I lean my head on her shoulder, "What's wrong with me?" I ask and she looks down at me.

"Nothing is wrong with you, you're one of the most genuine person i've ever met it's his loss." She says.

"I don't know maybe i'm better off dead, i've tried once i can do it again." I say quietly.

"Lydia Marie Hall don't you ever say that again." She says, "Ok we are getting you out of this house right now." she says as she standup.

I groan as she pulls me up "No i just wanna stay in bed." I whine as i try to climb back into bed.

"We're going to the hype house and we are going to have fun ok?" She says and i shake my head "No." i say.

" It wasn't a question Lyd." she says and i sigh "Fine."

45 minutes later

"Nessa everyone here hates me." I say as we walk into the house, "Lydia no one hates you, they just don't know you, show them that you're not like Bryce." She says.

"Hey." a voice says and i look up, "Oh my god Avani, i'm so sorry about what happened in Hawaii, I wasn't thinking about your feelings at all and i just didn't think that Jaden could do anything wrong an-"

"Lydia it's fine." Avani laughs, "That happened so long ago and i'm really not mad." She says.

I smile and Nessas manager walks up to us, "Hey Bree." she says. "I just needed to talk with you about the Sway girls house." She says and Nessa nods.
"I'll be back, don't do anything i wouldn't do." She says and then pauses "Never mind don't do anything Charli wouldn't do." she says and i laugh.