PART 71

LYDIAS POV

"Tell me it meant nothing." i say and Jaden looks over at me as he lets out a puff of smoke from the corner of his mouth. We were sitting on the balcony and Jaden was slouched onto a chair with his legs resting on railing, "hm?" he asks as he brings the lit cigarette up to his lips.

"Tell me it meant nothing." i say again and he looks back towards the city skyline, "It meant nothing Lydia." he sighs, i turn my head towards him "I don't believe you." i say and he looks back at me as he tosses the cigarette over the balcony.

"When i tell you it didn't fucking mean anything i mean it." he grumbles and i stand up, "I'll talk to you once your sober." i say and he stands up, "don't you dare walk away from me." he says as he grabs me by the hips and pulls me closer to him.

"Did i say you could go anywhere?" he asks as he leans his head so close to me that i could feel his breath down my neck as he spoke, i slowly shook my head and he smirked as he kissed me on the lips, i kissed him back and felt him running his hands down the back of my shirt. I hear the sound of my shirt ripping as we continue kissing, he pushes me up against the glass of the windows and i breath heavily as he moves his lips down to my chest.

I feel him ripping the rest of my shirt in half and he pulls it off completely, he lets out a deep breath "i need some alcohol in my system." he groans and i laugh "don't you already have enough in there?" i ask and he shrugs as he bops my nose with his pointer finger "Well then you need some alcohol in your system." he says and he leans back from me and walks inside, i follow him in and watch as he grabs a few bottles of beer from the mini fridge.

He walks over to me and smirks as he bites off the cap with the side of his mouth. "open up" he says, i open my mouth and he tips the bottle pouring the beer into my mouth, i swallow the liquid and he pours some in his mouth and then leans down and opens his mouth letting the beer pour down into my mouth.

A loud knock is heard on the other side of the door and i turn my head and Jaden looks over at the door, "Why the fuck are there people everywhere." he groans, he walks over to the door and looks through the peephole "It's fucking addison, what does this bitch want." he asks and i stand up and walk towards the door.

"FUCK OFF ADDISON!" Jaden shouts as he throws the bottle of beer against the wall, it crashes against the wall and the glass drops the floor, I hear banging on the door, and suddenly i hear Nessas voice, "Jaden can you at least let me in?" she asks and Jaden sighs as he pulls open the door, nessa walks in but he slams it before Addison can get through.

"Why are you guys here?" Jaden asks as he crosses his arms and leans against the door, "Addisons convinced Lydia's in danger being with you but i tried to convince her that she was fine." she says and Jaden turns back towards the door "That fucker." he says as he opens the door, he drags addison in by her sleeve and i run up to them.

"JADEN LET HER GO!" i say and he turns towards me "Will you tell your friend that i'm not a threat." he says and i sigh "Let go of her arm." i say and he sighs as he lets go of her, "Addison Jaden isn't a threat." i say as i look at her, "He's basically a psychopath!" she shouts and i raise an eyebrow "he's working on himself you could at least be supportive." i say and Addison laughs "He's not working on himself Lydia he didn't even go to that fucking mental hospital he's just been following you around the whole year!" she yells.