PART 68

BRYCES POV FLASHBACK

We pull in front of saddle ranch and i pull out my puff bar, Tessa turns her head to look at me "do you carry that with you everywhere?" she asks and i nod "it's called having no self control." i say and she laughs "no it's called having an addiction." she says and i chuckle "you're not wrong."

As soon as i roll down the window to call for someone to park the car a bright light is shined in my face "Woah woah ok." i say as i cover my eyes from the light, "Hey Tessa and Bryce." Fletcher says as he points the camera at us "Hi." Tessa says with a smile, i blow out a puff of smoke as i raise my hand up.

"So where are you two headed? And wheres Addison?" he asks as he points the camera towards me, "she's busy." i say as i start to open the door to the car, tessa follows after me and we start to walk into Saddle Ranch.

shootingstarsla : @brycehall and @tessabrooks outside of waffle ranch

LYDIAS POV PRESENT DAY

"You told them Addi was busy??" i ask and he nods "god damn it Bryce, why are you so stupid?" i ask and he shrugs "Tessa has a nice ass." he says and i wack him on the arm "BRYCE??" i shout and he sighs "right sorry."

"Ok enough about me, why was Jaden banging on your door like a maniac?" Bryce asks and i sigh "Jaden cheated on me." i say and Bryce looks up "he WHAT??" he shouts and i sigh "did the same thing as you." i say and Bryce shakes his head "no i'm allowed to but he's not." he says "How did you find out?" he asks and i sigh "I walked in on him fucking some random girl." i say and Bryce stands up and walks out of my room.

"HEY MOTHER FUCKER!" i hear Bryce yell from downstairs and i groan as i slowly get out of bed, i walk out of my room and stand at the top of the staircase and look down.
"YOU DID THE SAME THING!"
"THAT DOESNT MATTER."
"OK MR HER ASS IS BIG"
"SAYS THE ONE WHO FUCKED ANOTHER GIRL WHEN MY SISTER WAS RIGHT DOWN THE HALL"
"WAIT YOU WERE LISTENING??"
"YEAH OF COURSE I WAS LISTENING"

i quickly walk downstairs and stand in between the both of them "SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU!" i shout and Jaden turns towards me, his eyes were beat red which i realize was from coke "Have you been using coke??" i ask and he shrugs "Took some from your room." he says and Bryce snaps his head towards me.

"why do you have coke in you room??" he asks and i shake my head "That's besides the point." i say, "Your brothers a cheating psychopath cmon let's go, we can get a hotel room." Jaden says as he grabs onto my hand, i quickly pull my hand away from him "I don't want anything to do with you." i spit out and he grabs me by the neck and pushes me against the wall.

"What the fuck did you just say to me princess?" he mutters as he tightens the grip on my neck, suddenly he's thrown off me and i take a deep breath of air has i fall onto the ground. Bryce smashes Jaden onto the ground and punches him, i slowly get up and pull Bryce off of Jaden, "Jaden g-get out." i spit out, "Bryce go to your room." i say and Bryce picks Jaden up by the shirt and shoves him towards the front door.

"Why do i have to go to my room?" Bryce asks and i walk into the kitchen and grab a knife from the drawer, i walk back towards Bryce "Go to your room before i cut your ear off you cheating dickhead!" i shout and Bryce puts his hands up "alright alright i'm going." he says