PART 86

liked by jadenhossler and 247,389 others

tiktokroom : youtube video posted by #LydiaHall involving a prank she did on #AddisonRae with #JadenHossler

comments

user : maybe they should've stayed dead

user : HELP??

user : that's kinda mean...

user : i feel bad for addison :(

user : that's fucked up

user : uhh

user : but isn't addison with bryce?

user : i love this bye

__________________

"You can't just do that to someone." Bryce says as he paces back and forth in the living room.

I sigh "Can you stick to one side you're blocking the tv." i complain.

Jaden and i were sitting together on the couch trying to watch a show while Bryce kept trying to lecture us on something, not really sure what he was blabbing about though, i tuned him out as soon as he opened his big ass mouth.

"I know that Addisons being a total bitch but that prank was way too far, and now i have to deal with her because she's been crying to me about it the past day." Bryce says and i sigh.

"I don't care now and i didn't care when you started talking 20 minutes ago." i yawn and turn towards Jaden.

"I'm bored let's go get lunch." i say and Bryce shakes his head, "Just go apologize to her, please?" he asks and i sigh.

"I'll apologize on live." i say with a smile and Jaden raises an eyebrow, "On live?"

"Come with me." i say as i stand up and start to walk towards the stairs.

When i get into my room i set my phone up on my windowsill and sit down on my bed. Jaden walks into the room and shuts the door.

"So what are you gonna talk about because i know you too well to think that you're actually going to apologize." Jaden says

I laugh "Yeah i'm not apologizing, i'm just gonna explain a little more about what happened."

I go onto instagram and turn on the live stream.

"Heyy." i say as i watch the comments come onto the screen, "I saw a bunch of the comments on tik tok room and i just wanted to explain what happened." I say and i hear Jaden sigh next to me.

"To save you all from Lydias rant, Addison wanted to fuck me and used Bryce to get closer to Lydia so then she could get closer to me." He says and i turn towards him.

"I wasn't going to rant." i groan and he laughs "Oh yes you were." He says and i roll my eyes "So that's basically it i guess." i say and Jaden wraps his arm around me.

"Aw cmon you're just upset that i stole your moment." he says and i laugh "maybe just a little bit."

An hour later Jaden had to go to the studio to start working on some new music so i headed downstairs and immediately groaned when i saw Addison sitting at the kitchen island.

I walk into the kitchen and see Nessa leaning against the wall with her arms crossed.
"She won't leave." she groans.

"Why are you even here?" i ask, "Is josh your next victim?" i ask and Nessa scoffs "He better not be."

"Anyways answer the question." I say and Addison sighs "Well i came here to beat you up but Bryce talked me out of it."

I let out a laugh and have to clutch onto my stomach "you were gonna beat me up??" I laugh and she nods "What you don't think i could take you?" she asks.

I sigh "no i know that you couldn't take me." i say as i raise an eyebrow.

Addison suddenly got out of her car and slapped me across the face.
I let out a small laugh and turn my head towards her "Oh now you're asking for it."

I lunge at her and grab her by the hair, i quickly knee her in the stomach and watch as she falls onto the ground.

"Ok Lyd that's enough i think you've proven your point." Nessa says as she walks over to me.

I sigh and step away from Addison who was still laying on the ground, I walk over to the counter and smile "There." i say.

"You know i could fuck Jaden anytime i wanted right?" Addison says and i feel my fist curl up, i grab a chair and slam it down onto her head.

Nessa screams and i set the chair down, "Lydia what the fuck??" She yells and i turn towards her.

"What?" i ask and her mouth was hanging wide open as she looks down at Addison, "she's unconscious." she says and i shrug "Yeah that's kinda that point." I say.

Blake walks into the room with a vape in his hand, he quickly drops it when he see's Addison. "What the fuck happened?" he asks.

I reach down and pick up his vape, "Revenge." I say as i slowly inhale from the puff bar, I turn and smile at Nessa and Blake as i let out a puff of smoke and walk out of the room.