PART 56

"LYDIA" a voice shouts and i groan as i roll out of bed "What do you want." i sigh and the door bursts open, "Lydia, Jake is dead." The voice says and i look up and see Kio standing in my doorway, "WHAT??" i say as i quickly stand up and push past kio, i start running down the stairs, Bryce was standing in the kitchen talking to a cop and i rush towards them "What the fuck happened??" i ask frantically.

The cop turns towards me, "Jake has died of a heart attack, we're assuming it was from a drug overdose since having too much cocaine can cause heart attacks, and on the scene he had a bag of cocaine in his hand." she says and i shake my head "No Jake's always been careful with drugs, he's never overdosed before." i say and the cop sighs "i don't know what to tell you there's not really any other explanation right now." she says.
I start running back towards the stairs where i bump into Jaden.

JADENS POV

I hear a bunch of commotion coming from downstairs the next morning, i slowly get out of bed and open my door, i walk out of my room and lean over the railing where i see Bryce and Lydia talking to a cop, i quickly walk downstairs and try to listen into the conversation.

Lydia starts running back towards the stairs and she bumps into my chest, she looks up and quickly wraps her arms around me, "he's dead jay." she says as she lets out a sob, i pet the back of her head, "shh shh it's ok baby." i say quietly and she tightens her grip on my waist.
"Cmon lets go upstairs." i say, i pick her up and start walking back up the stairs towards my room.

I push open my door and set her down on my bed, she looks down and i wipe the tears from her cheek, "My last time seeing him was when i was mad at him." she sniffles as she leans her head on my lap, "I know he messed up but i've known him since Middle school, it's just so weird that he suddenly overdosed." she says.
"Wait." she suddenly sits up and looks at me "I did this." she says and i give her a confused look "what do you mean?" i ask, "no no no i got angry at him and told him to leave and now he's dead, it's all my fault." she says and i shake my head.

"Lyd it's not your fault you didn't do anything wrong." i say and she shakes her head "I cant believe he's actually dead." she says and i sigh "look we know he has a drug problem, he probably wasn't thinking straight and went over board, it's not because of you." i say and she nods and puts her head back on my lap, "You're right." she says as she wipes another tear from her cheek.
I look into the mirror across the room from us and watch as a small smirk appears across my face, i could finally have the satisfaction of having Lydia all to myself without anyone getting in the way.

let's get high~ COMPLETED 4/22On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara