REALITY

TW // assault

I feel a hand grab me and pull me into a dark room, when the light suddenly turns on i see none other then my ex matt.

(idek if i originally named him matt but like it's such an ugly ass name so it suits him.)

"How the fuck are you here." I say trying to sound as calm as possible, he just laughs and walks closer to me "Do you know how long i've been looking for you?" he says and i take a deep breath. "You've been all over the place haven't you?" he asks and he walks behind me and firmly placed his hands on my waist.

He stayed in that position for a minute before walking back towards one of the chairs, while his back was turned i quickly called Jaden and turned my volume all the way off.

JADENS POV

I had just finished filming my last scene and i was about to go text lydia asking where she was when i saw a caller ID pop up on my phone.
It was lydia so i quickly answered "what's up?" i asked but she didn't answer, i heard heavy breathing and then a loud scream. I put my phone down and started running "SOMEONE HELP" i yelled as i opened every door looking for her.

I reached a door and jiggled the handle, one of the crew members came up with a key and they unlocked the door. I run in and see a guy i didn't recognize leaning over lydia.

LYDIAS POV

Suddenly Matt's being pushed off of me and i see Jaden punching him while he lies on the floor, he gets up and walks over to me "are you ok?" he asks as he leans down next to me and i start to nod when i look up and see Matt had gotten up and was slowly inching towards jaden. I stood up and grabbed a chair and slammed it over Matt's head, Jaden just stared at me in complete shock "what?" i asked and he just laughed "you're a lot stronger than you look hall." he says and i roll my eyes "that's what they all say."

We walked out of the room and jaden put his arm around me "I am never leaving you alone again." he says and i smile "now whys that?" i ask and he looks at me "every time you're alone some guy try's to fuck you so no." he says and i laugh "are you claiming me Hossler?" I ask and he shrugs "maybe i am."

JADENS POV

We decided to take the subway back to the hotel, i wanted to ask Lydia more about what happened but she seemed really tired. All i knew was that i wanted to protect her no matter what, we got onto the subway and a few minutes later she had fallen asleep, i brushed her hair behind her ear and smiled down at her. I heard a click of a camera and looked up to see Kevin Wong sitting across from us.

That guy is seriously creepy, follows influencers everywhere, i decided to ignore him and wait until it was our stop.
I gently woke Lydia and she smiled up at me "morning." she says and i laugh "it's 4pm." i say and she looks around "somewhere in the world it's morning." she says as we walk off of the train car. I smile and we walk up the stairs back to the hotel.

A few hours later i was scrolling through instagram when i saw a post of lydia and i.

tiktokroom: #jadenhossler and #lydiahall spotted together in new york

tiktokroom: #jadenhossler and #lydiahall spotted together in new york. possible bae watch?? 👀

comments :

user : they're definitely together

user : ew

brycehall: yeah no

charlidamelio: @lydiahall this u??
lydiahall: no 👀

I put my phone down and saw lydia walk out of the bathroom, she looked like she had been crying, her eyes were bright red and she quickly wiped a stray tear before it got past her nose. I stand up and hug her, as soon as i put my arms around her she starts sobbing.
I hold her for a while, i didn't even care if i was uncomfortable i just wanted her to be ok.

When she pulls away from the hug she looks at me "it's all my fault isn't it?" she asks "no lyd none of this is your fault, it's all his fault, you didn't do anything wrong." i say and she shakes her head "why am i such a target." She sobs and i shake my head "it's never going to happen again, i'm not leaving your side i promise." I say as i pull her in to another hug.