PART 73

We walk out of the elevator and turn the hall towards the main lobby, "well i hope she knows that i'm not going to leave him." i say and Nessa nods "I know you won't just talk to Jaden before you listen to anything about him."
"I love you ness." i say with a smile, "I love you too, i'm always here for you lyd ok?" she says and i nod.

We get back up towards the room and i push the door open, "Addison out." i say and her mouth drops open, "What? why?" she asks and i sigh "I don't want to be around people who are trying to ruin my relationship." i say and she shakes her head "I'm just trying to help you." she says and i sigh "ok but the thing is i don't need help."

She sighs as she brushes past me "All i know right now is that you're making a big mistake." she says as she turns her back to me and walks out of the room, i sigh as i sit down on the bed. Jaden walks over to me and sits down besides me "what was that all about?" he asks.

"Addison making shit up to try to break us up." i sigh and he rubs my back "hey, nothing is going to break us up ok?" he says and i lean my head into his shoulder "I love you." i say and he smiles "I love you too."

JADENS POV

We walk out of the hotel room an hour later and Nessa takes Lydia's car and me and lyd get into mine. We start to drive back to sway and i pull into the driveway shortly after Nessa.

"You do know Bryce is literally going to kill you right?" Lydia asks and i laugh "Not if i kill him first." i say and Lydia laughs "Knowing you i'm starting to think that's not just a threat." she says and i shake my head with a chuckle.

We get out of the car and i grab onto Lydia's hand, we slowly walk towards the front door and Nessa walks up next to us, "Ok so who's gonna throw the first punch?" she asks and Lydia laughs "I would say it won't come to that but it definitely will."

I pull open the door and walk inside the house, "Oh shit don't let Bryce know you're here." a voice says and i turn my head to see Josh looking up from the couch, he looks at me and Lydia and gives us a confused expression "Didnt you two break up?" he asks and i shake my head "Nope." I say and he laughs "Your relationship is so confusing." he says.

"As if you and nessa don't break up every other week." Lydia says and Josh sighs "It's not every other week." he says and Nessa shrugs "Well i mean she has a point." she says.

LYDIAS POV

I smile as i set my bag down and walk over to the couch, i grab the bowl of popcorn from Josh and sit down. "sure you can have that." Josh says and i smile "Thanks!" i say as i grab a handful of popcorn.

"And then she kicked me out of the hotel and said she didn't wan-" a voice says from down the hallway and i turn my head "Oh great she's here." i groan as i watch Addison and Bryce walking into the living room. "Lydia where the fuck have you been i've been calling you for hours!" he shouts and i sigh "might as well drown myself in this bowl of popcorn."