PART 36

The next morning i woke up hand smiled as i realized that jadens arms were wrapped around me, i gently tap him on the arm and he groans "no." he says as he roles over, "get up you lazy bitch." i say as i stand up and try to grab his leg "noooo." he groans again as he starts kicking his leg. "Jaden you big baby get up!" i yell as i attempt to pull him off the bed my his leg.

I manage to get him off the bed and he frowns as he stands up "what was that for??" he asks, "we have to get up." i say and he groans again "fine." he says as he stands up, "cmon." i say as i walk over to my suit case and look for a shirt.

About 20 minutes later we were walking down the the hotel restaurant, everyone was already sitting down and we went to join them outside. "finally." charli says as she takes a bite of her pancakes "jadens grumpy." i say as i sit down, "i'm not grumpy." he says as he sits down next to me. "Can you guys hurry up and get your food so we can go to the beach?" Nessa asks and i sigh "we literally just sat down." I say.

After breakfast we go back up to our rooms and change into bathing suits, i walk over to jaden who was standing in front of the mirror, i give him a small smile as i peel a bandaid and slowly place it onto one of his cuts, he smiles at me and watches as i place another one on.

A couple of minutes later i had covered all the cuts, Jaden examines his arm and then leans down to kiss my forehead "thank you." he says gently, he grabs onto my hand and we both walk out of the room.

"THERES COCONUTS IN THE CABANA!" Charli yells as we walk down onto the beach, we rented a big cabana for the all of us while we were in the Bahamas. I walk in and see it was laid out with couches and sun chairs, there were tables filled with drinks and different types of snacks.

I put down the small bag i was carrying and start to pull down my shorts, i feel two hands around my waist "not here." jadens voice says from behind me, "what do you mean not here?" i ask and he sighs "don't take your clothes off here." he says, i turn around and look at him "Jaden i have my bathing suit under i'm not fully naked." i say and he shrugs "i know but it's an act of sexualizing yourself and i don't trust any of these guys here." he says as he looks around.

"most of them have girlfriends." i sigh and he nods "that's never stopped anyone before now has it?" he asks and i sigh "fine i'll go in the bathroom." i say and he smiles "good, i'll be here when you get back." he says as he pulls out his phone and goes to sit down.

I start walking over to the bathroom where i see Avani coming out. "hey" i say as i walk up to her, she looks up and smiles when she see's me "heyy" she says, "did you not get changed in the room?" she asks with a sigh, "no i did but jaden wants me to take off my clothes in the bathroom." i say and Avani laughs, she continues laughing until she looks back at me "oh shit you're serious" she says and i laugh "yeah." i say as i was about to reach for the door handle Avani stops me "is he...you know abusive?" she asks and i step back "what the fuck no??" i say and she puts her hands up defensively "i was just wondering, i care about you and he seems like the type to-" she starts saying. "no avani he's not abusive ok??" i say as i start to walk away from her.

JADENS POV

A few minutes later someone walks into the cabana, i look up from my phone expecting to see Lydia only to see Avani walking towards me. "Can we talk?" she asks and i shrug "sure" i say as i sit up, she looks around then turns back to me "i don't trust you at all." she says quietly, i raise an eyebrow "is that supposed to mean something to me?" i ask as i look at her and she sighs "i'm on of lydia's best friends and i'm just looking out for her when i say that i think you're going to hurt her one day whether you mean it or not." she says

Without a second thought i grab her by the neck and push her up against the wall.
(i know a cabanas like a big tent thing but pretend there are like solid walls because both these bitches would be tumbling down if there weren't.)

A/N (Please read)
hi! i'm sorry if updates are taking a while i started writing this chapter last night after i uploaded the last 2 chapters and i just couldn't keep writing.
everything has been super hard for me lately and it's hard to try to update every single day
i hope you guys understand if they're not coming as quick as you're used to
i'm just in a really bad place mentally right now but i also want to make sure to update because it makes me happy that people are actually reading this!
ok i love you all and thank u for 4.9K reads thats crazy