PART 65

PRESENT TIME LYDIAS POV

"I- i don't remember any of that." i say and Nessa sighs "That was one of the scariest days of my life, i truly thought i lost you." she says, "Why does no one talk about it, i mean i'm just finding out about this now." i say and Nessa shrugs "i guess it's a sore subject." she says.
I slowly walk over to Jaden who was crouched in the center of the room, i lean down and slowly put my hand on his shoulder, his eyes snap open and he turns his head towards me.
Streaks of tears were running down his face, he shakes his head as he looks at me, "I cant do this Lydia, I cant." he stutters.

I wrap my arms around him, "Jay i'm right here, you can do this i promise you." i say and he shakes his head again "I'm not strong enough, i just keep messing up everywhere i go people get hurt it's better if i'm just not here right." he says and i wipe a tear from his cheek "there is nothing wrong with you Jaden." i say "You're wrong." he says, "Why would i still be here trying, why would i still be fighting for you if i thought you weren't worth saving?" i ask and he shrugs "Pity." he says quietly and i shake my head "No because i love you, and i will never stop fighting for you because i know who you are, i've seen ever single side of you and i love you for you." i say.

He slowly looks up and wraps his arms around me "I love you so much." he says and i feel a tear roll down my face, "I love you too." i say, he looks around "Sorry about your room..." he says and i smile "It's fine." i say "Just go get yourself cleaned up, i'll worry about my room." i say. He slowly stands up and starts walking towards my bathroom, when i hear the door shut i turn towards Nessa who was standing awkwardly in the doorway.

"I feel like i was just intruding on an important conversation." she says and i laugh, "it's ok." i say, she looks at me "Do you want me to help you clean up?" she asks and i nod "Yes please." i say and she smiles "Cmon let's make your room look more like a bedroom and less like the remains of a boxing match."