PART 98

"Lydia you bitch!" Curtis's voice calls from the bottom of the stairs.

"IM COMING!" I shout as i pull my shoes on.

I stumble out of my room and down the stairs.

"LYDIA!" Curtis shouts again and i walk into the living room, "i'm right here you impatient piece of shit."

Noah looks up from his phone and smiles, "Ready to go?" he asks and i nod, "Yeah and you get to sit shot gun today." I say with a smile.

"Bitch i always sit shotgun." Curtis complains and i roll my eyes, "Well you're being a little bitch today so no."
I grab my purse and start to walk towards the door.

I climb into my car and wait as Noah gets in the passenger seat and Curtis climbs in the back.

"Can we go to Saddle Ranch?" Curtis asks from the back as i start the car.

"Nah let's go to Boa i want steak." I say as i start to pull out of the driveway.

"Saddle ranch literally has steak you idiot." Curtis complains.

"I know i just like pissing you off." I laugh as i turn onto the highway.

"JUST PARK HERE." Curtis shouts from the backseat.

"STOP BEING A BACKSTREET DRIVER!" I shout.
"Will you two shut up??" Noah groans.

"Sorry curtis is being ANNOYING!" I yell as i turn my head towards him.

A few minutes later we all climb out of the car and i quickly start to walk towards the restaurant entrance.

A waiter seats us at a table and i sit down on one of the chairs.
"Shit." Noah sighs and i look up.

"What?" I ask and he turns his phone towards me, it was a video of Hollywood fix saying that he saw us walking into Boa and that he was waiting outside to ask about me and Jaden.

"Why don't people respect our privacy." I groan as i put my head in my hands.

"Because they don't give a fuck about us, we're just how they earn their money." Curtis sighs.

"I've said multiple times that i'm not going to talk about Jaden but they keep asking it's so fucking annoying." I sigh.

"Curtis and i will talk for you so you don't have to answer." Noah says.

Curtis looks up, "Huh?" He asks.

"We're going to answer for her right curtis?" Noah asks as he looks at him.

I laugh as i look at them, "It's fine they're just gonna keep pressing if i don't eventually talk about it."

"Just don't get too... Rowdy with it." Noah says and i raise an eyebrow, "Rowdy?"

"You know you can get a little.." Noah starts to say and i look at him, "Be very careful with what you say next." I warn.

"Well you can be a little-" Noah starts to say but Curtis cuts in, "You can be a bitch with the biggest fucking victim complex EVER, you get all crazy and then end up blaming someone else and you fucking killed someone, so yeah you can be a little rowdy."

My mouth drops open as i stare at him, "I fucking love you." I laugh.

Curtis raises an eyebrow, "I was about to grab that steak knife from you so you didn't try to stab me." He laughs.

"I mean yeah i know i can get a little-" I start saying, "A lot." Curtis cuts in.

I roll my eyes, "I can get very crazy sometimes but i like it when people tell me it straight." I shrug.

"Literally everyone tries to sugarcoat everything which doesn't make me decide to stop doing this shit." I sigh.

Noah looks at me, "Lyd i hope you know that i'm here for you."

"I hope you know that i'm not here for you, fuck lydia hall!" Curtis says as he takes a sip of his water.

"First of all you can't call me Lyd yet." I say as i look at noah, "AND thanks fuck you too bestie!" I laugh as i look at Curtis.

"Why can't i call you lyd?" Noah asks and i sigh, "You need permission and you don't have that yet."

liked by noahbeck and 7,362,9573 others

lydiahall : dinner with besties @curtisnewbill @noahbeck

comments

user : i'm living for this trio

user : does this group have a name?
↪️ lydiahall : nuggies

user : CUTE

user : so what happened with jaden
↪️ lydiahall : stop fucking asking

user :  couple of besties!

user : stop asking her about jaden she clearly doesn't want to talk about it 😭🤚🏼
↪️ lydiahall : THANK YOU NICE PERSON WHOS SENSIBLE AND ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT MY WELL BEING I LOVE YOU

user : how do you have so many friends
↪️ lydiahall : i really don't lmao half of them are fake asf and leave me at my worst cause they can't handle being around depressed people 🤪

user : cuties

A/N : when i'm posting like couple stuff between lydia and jaden i'll probably use sissy and miles just for photos/videos together but their models are still Dixie and jaden!