PART 20

Kio and Olivia went off to talk to some people and Addison dragged Bryce along to try to make amends with Thomas. I turn towards Jaden and Josh "i'm bored." i say "we've literally been here for 20 seconds." Jaden says and i groan "can we go get something to drink?" i ask and he laughs "You have the attention span of a goldfish." He says and i nod "that is actually very true."

After a few shots i felt a little bit tipsy, Jaden tapped me on the shoulder "hey i'm gonna go talk to some people." he says and i nod "k see you soon." i say. A few minutes later a guy i didn't recognize walked up to me "hey." he says and i smile "hi." He leans against the counter and looks at me "do you live here?" he asks and i quickly shake my head "fuck no." i say with a laugh "i live at the sway house." i say and he nods "ohh so you're a tiktoker?" he asks and i shrug "actor tiktoker whatever you wanna call it." i say and he passes me a cup "you look thirsty." he says.

I raise my eyebrow "how does one look thirsty?" i ask and he laughs "so you're not thirsty?" he asks and i roll my eyes and take the cup, "how come i've never seen you before?" i ask as i take a sip of the drink, he watches me carefully as i put the cup down. "I just moved here actually..." he says and i take another sip of the drink "ok...you're boring so i'm gonna get going." i say as i starts to walk away. I feel an arm grab onto me and i turn around "can i help you??" i ask as i turn back around, i suddenly start to feel my head spinning, everything around me started to become blurry "what the fuck..." i say as i drop the cup and fall to the ground.

JADENS POV

I was sitting on the couch talking with Nick, he's one of the hype house members i can actually tolerate. "yo isn't that Bryce's sister?" Nick asks and i turn my head towards the bar area and see Lydia passed out on the floor while some guy picks her up. I quickly get up and run over to the guy "What the fuck happened??" i ask and he looks at me "look i'm just trying to have some fun man let's not talk now." he says as he starts walking away, i step in front of him and swing my arm towards his face.

He stumbles back and drops Lydia, i lean down beside her "lyd? can you hear me??" i ask and i check her pulse. Still breathing, I pick her up and look through the crowds of people for Bryce. I finally see him and quickly walk over to him, he turns around "hey ja- what the fuck?" he asks as he sees Lydia, "I think someone drugged her." i say and Bryce takes her out of my arms. "You were supposed to look after her you idiot." he says with a low voice.

"Bryce i walked away for like 5 minutes." i say and he just pushes past me "Addison let's go, Jaden you can find your own ride home." he says. I watch as they leave and Josh walks up behind me "Did our ride just leave?" he asks and i nod "yep."