PART 107

I walk out of the house slowly and shut the door behind me.

I walk to my car and climb in, i sigh as i look down at my phone and see a bunch of texts from different people.

imessage

char 💕
lydia we need to talk

char 💕
where'd you go?

char 💕
nessa and bryce just ran upstairs and said that no one else should come are u ok?

char 💕
i'm going back to the house call me

char 💕
chase just told me everything
fuck you

_______________________

chase 💜
come back downstairs

chase 💜
sorry for telling char

chase 💜
apparently jaden raped someone so does that mean we can be together now?

_____________________

avani 💀
you're such a great friend really

avani 💀
charlis been crying to the past hour and chase is basically ignoring her and keeps asking me about you right in front of her
_______________________

curty wurty
WHERE ARE YOU

curty wurty
HELP CHASE KEEPS ASKING ABOUT YOU I DONT WANNA TALK TO HIM

curty wurty
boo you whore

curty wurty
oh shit are u ok

curty wurty
heard u passed out

curty wurty
thank god now you'll finally shut up

curty wurty
omg what if ur dead and the cops confiscate my phone and think i killed you

curty wurty
POLICE IF YOU SEE THIS I DIDNT KILL ANYONE IM INNOCENT

curty wurty
oh bryce just texted and said youre fine
______________________________

I sigh as i put my phone down and start driving towards the house.

When i get to the house i climb out of the car, "THERE YOU ARE." A voice calls.

I turn around and see Curtis sitting by the front door wrapped in a blanket.

"Curtis, what the fuck are you doing?" I ask.

"I was waiting for you." he shrugs.

"I thought you were a random homeless creep that was trying to break into the house." I say with a laugh.

"So why are you out here?" I ask.

"Charli and Avani locked me out." He sighs.

I spit out a laugh, "What did you do this time?"

"i defended you for sleeping with chase so therefore it's your fault." He says.

I sigh as i look at him, "Why didn't Noah let you in?" I ask.

"Hes scared of Avani." He says with a sigh.

"God he's helpless." I sigh, "I'll go talk to charli." I say as i start to walk towards the door.

I stop right before i get to the door and turn around, "Wait wheres Chase?"

"Inside." Curtis says and i raise an eyebrow, "Why didn't they kick him out too?" i ask.

Curtis shrugs, "I don't know ask them."

I sigh and turn back towards the door, i grab a key from my pocket and stick it in the door handle.

I pushed open the door and immediately hear a voice coming from the top of the stairwell.

"You finally decided to come back." The voice says and i look up and see Avani resting her arms on the railing.

"Have you been waiting there all night." I sigh and she shrugs "Just waiting for the bitch who doesn't give a fuck about her friends to come home."

"I care about my friends ok?" I say as i look up at her.

"Oh really cause it doesn't seem that way when you fuck charlis boyfriend and dont say a fucking thing when your boyfriend was choking me and i almost fucking passed out." She shouts.

"You're fucking sick, you don't care about anyone but yourself, you should be in fucking jail, it's a miracle you're still walking free, i mean i completely understand why jaden broke up with you, you're a fucking wreck, you'll fuck anyone without thinking about who it will hurt and you like to fuck with peoples life's for fun, you act like your life is soo fucking hard all because youve got a little drug addiction." She scoffs.

I slowly start walking up the stairs towards her.

"First of all, you know nothing about me, we've talked what maybe 10 times at the most?? I care so much about the people in my life and i try to protect them at any cost, but you don't seem to understand that do you? and that little drug addiction has ruined my fucking life! i've been in the hospital so many times that i can navigate it with my eyes closed, i've been in psych wards and have been to court to pledge against my father who was trying to fight for the man who raped me, so yeah avani i love my life so much it's sooo perfect!"

When i had finished talking i was standing next to her, i could feel my heart racing and without thinking i bent down and grabbed Avanis leg and flipped her off the balcony.

"oops." I say with a shrug and walk off towards my room.