PART 105

Jaden looks up at me with a certain look in his eyes that i couldn't quite place , i look into his eyes and notice a tear slowly rolling down his face.

He looked like he'd just come back from the dead and was experiencing human interaction for the first time in years.

He looked at me in such a way that it made me feel safe even though i was gasping for hair.

I see my vision slowly hazing and watch as little black dots float all around me.
Right before my vision goes black, Jaden leans in and plants a soft kiss on my lips, "I love you Lyd."

"She's breathing." A distant voice says.

"How long as it been?" Another voice asks.

"About 30 minutes." The voice says.

"Bryce what are you doing??"

"I'm just giving her a little bit, it's always helped her wake up whenever she passed out."

"What if she gets addicted again??"

"I'm just giving her two doses, i won't even tell her that i gave it to her."

"If she gets hooked again it's on you."

"Just shut up and help me."

I gasp as my eyes shoot open and i immediately shut them from the bright lights.

"Bryce she's awake." A voice says and i slowly open my eyes and squint to see Quinton standing over me.

"You feel ok?" He asks as he offers me his hand, i take it and he slowly pulls me up.

Quinton walks me over to the bed and i slowly sit down, i look up as Bryce walks towards me with a cup of water.

"How did you even know i was here?" I ask.

"A girl came downstairs and asked me where ness was, she said that Jaden had just taken advantage of her and that she was scared because you were up here alone with him." Bryce says as he sits down next to me.

"Is she ok?" I ask after i take a sip of water.

"Yeah Nessa took her back to whore house, the girls from out of town, lauren i think her name is." Bryce says.

"Where's Jaden?" I ask and Bryce sighs, "No fucking clue, he was laying next to your body when we came in."

"I don't think he's ok Bryce." I say quietly and Bryce raises an eyebrow.

"Well no shit he's not ok, he's a fucking psycho who choked you until you passed out." He sighs.

"But i'm ok." I say and Bryce shakes his head, "your neck is completely bruised, so no your not ok."

"But he was looking at me in such a way that... i cant quite place it, but it made me feel safe." I say as i look down at my hands.

"Lydia i know you miss him but he shouldn't make you feel safe if anything you should feel afraid when you see him, you always get hurt when he's around." Bryce says as he looks at me.

I stand up and Bryce grabs my arm, "You should stay sitting for a while." He says.

I yank my arm away from him, "I'm fine." I grumble as i turn and start to walk towards the door.

I walk out of the room and head downstairs.

"Welcome back." A voice says and i look over and see Josh sitting on the couch.

"Welcome back to consciousness or to sway?" I ask and he shrugs, "Both."

"Are you sticking around for long? Miss having you around here." He says.

I sigh, "I'll come and visit i promise." I say with a smile.

"You better." He laughs and i start walking towards the kitchen.

"Well if it isn't the better Hall sibling." Kio says as i walk into the room.

"Shit what happened to your neck?" He asks.

"Long story." I sigh as i sit down at the kitchen table, "Have you seen Nessa recently?" I ask.

"She said she was going to the basement, something about needing a hiding space." He shrugs as he pours cereal into a bowl.

"Do you ever eat any real food?" I ask and he looks down at his bowl, "This is real." He says.

I roll my eyes, "ok i'm gonna go find ness."

I start walking towards the door that leans to the basement and push it open, i head down the stairs and walk through the gaming room towards a spare bedroom.

I push open the bedroom door and poke my head in, i sigh as i walk down the hall towards the other guest room.

When i push open the door i see Nessa shoving something under one of the pillows when she sees me walking in.

"Am i interrupting?..." I ask as i slowly walk towards her.

"No i was just taking a little nap." She says and i raise an eyebrow, "In the basement?? In a perfectly made bed?" I ask.

"I just made the bed." She says.

"You know i can tell when your lying." I sigh and she looks up, "What? How?"

"Your left pupil gets a little more dilated." I point out and she raises an eyebrow, "how do you even know that?"

"Bitch i don't know it just happens." I shrug.

"What's under that pillow?" I ask and she looks back at the bed, "Nothing." She says.

"Liar." I say blandly.

"It's just my phone." She says.

"Liar."

"Fine it's a bottle of barbiturates." She sighs.