REALITY + INSTA

I walk into the bathroom where addison is "Jadens coming with us to dinner by the way." I say as i start brushing my hair, she looks at me with a confused look "since when is jaden here?" she asks and i shrug "he's here to film a music video i think." I say and she starts laughing, i look at her and raise an eyebrow "what??" i ask and she just shakes her head and continues laughing.

"If you don't stop laughing right now i will beat you with this brush." I say as i look at her and she smiles "you like jaden." She says and starts laughing again, my jaw drops and i look at her "what the fuck no i don't, isn't he like taken." I say and she rolls her eyes "we all know he hates rachel she's such a bitch." She says as she starts putting her mascara on.
I sigh and walk out of the bathroom, i put on a jacket and pull on some boots "hurry up slowison." I yell and she walks out of the bathroom "that was terrible." she says with a laugh.

When we finally arrive at the restaurant about an hour later, i text jaden and he says that he's already there. We walk inside and i see him sitting down at a table, i walk over and smile "hey." i say as i sit down, Addison sits down next to me and greets him.
"So you're here to shoot your music video?" i ask him and he nods "yeah we start filming tomorrow." he says.

skip to after dinner because i'm lazy

"let's go to the storeeee." i yell as i run out of the restaurant, "ok but who's paying." Addison asks and i smile "well since you asked then you my darling." I say with a giggle, she sighs "alright cmon." Jaden walks next to me and i start sprinting down the street "I WANT ICE CREAMMMMMM." i yell and he starts running after me and laughs.

jadens pov

Lydia starts running down the street yelling something about ice cream, she was spinning around trying to catch the snow on her tongue, i laughed and ran after her, addison following close behind.
When we got to the store Addison has to take a call so i walk over to lydia who was looking up at something. I went to see what she was looking at and i saw the stacks of juuls lining the wall. She turns around and looks at me "can you get me one." she asks and i raise an eyebrow "lyd havent you been clean for like 4 months." I ask and she groans "ughhh you sound like Bryce." she says as she frowns.

"yes i've been clean but that shits the hardest thing i've ever done, i just feel like i'm missing something." she says and i sigh "i have some weed back at the hotel." i say and she jumps up and hugs me "THANK YOU!" she shrieks and i hug her back. I know that i shouldn't give her any but i just can't help it...

(pretend jaden is troy)