PART 48

Jake looks over at me the next morning "Promise me that nothing changes." he says quietly, "nothings going to change." i say while i look over at him, "I don't want you talking to him Lia." he says and i sigh "I won't i promise." i say and he smiles and kisses my forehead "good." he says.

An hour later i was sitting out on the pool deck, i was scrolling through instagram when i saw a post from tiktokroom.

tiktokroom : #jadenhossler is back in LA and speaks on his experience in the mental hospital

comments

user : holy shit it's been a year already

user : i honestly forgot about him-

user : how has it been a year??

user : i missed him

user : FINALLY

...........................................................................

I put my phone down and sigh when i suddenly hear loud shouting from the front of the house, i turn my head and see Bryce running out the front door with his camera crew following behind him, Josh, Blake, Kio , Anthony , Griffin, close behind him.

A few minutes pass and then i see him walking through the door, a whole year and i haven't seen his face. he looks different, his once blonde hair now fully black, something about his face was also different but i couldn't tell what.

JADENS POV

I climb out of the taxi where i'm greeted by all of the sway boys who are yelling in my face and hugging me, i hugged them all back and gave them a small smile as i worked my way into the house, and that's when i saw her.
She was sitting outside lounging on a pool chair, her light brown eyes met with mine and for a second i let out a sigh of relief, she looked like the same Lydia except her hair was a light silvery blonde.

I dropped my bags and was about to walk over to her until her eyes quickly snapped away from mine and she looked to her left and smiled, i watched as the guy i supposedly killed leaned over and kissed her on the lips, his gaze turned towards mine and i watched as he stuck his middle finger up at me behind Lydia's head.
I feel someone pat my shoulder and i quickly turn around and see Bryce standing behind me.
"Is she with him." i ask and he sighs "Jaden i-" he starts to say. "IS SHE WITH HIM?" i shout and Bryce nods his head "Yeah they've been together for 8 months." he says and i shake my head and storm up the stairs.