Sunny hammock

Hi, quick note before you read: My writing style became better since I made my first oneshot over a year ago, so for an accurate impression of my writing read the last one I made. Have fun :)
~
It was a sunny afternoon, birds chirped and I layed in my hammock with one foot out to keep me in a slight sway. The book I was reading was one of Loki's books, the binding was worn out and little notes were scribbeled on every page.
I took a deep breath and looked up. Light came through the leaves from the tree leaning over me and a light breeze caressed my skin. As I looked down at the book again I heard steps on the grass.
"What are you reading?", Loki asked and tilted his head.
I smiled at him and waved with the book.
He rolled his eyes. "Still trying to learn magic by stealing my books? You can't read runes."
"I know. But I can read your notes."
"That's an invasion of privacy."
"Oh come on", I laughed. "Like you would care about someone elses privacy."
"I care a lot about mine", he said. "But since I am tired and you learning to practice magic would maybe lead to you finally learning to clean your room with a spell, I will abstain from revenge." Loki walked closer to my hammock.
"How generous", I responded. I examined him. "Why aren't you wearing the T-Shirt I gave you? It has to be hot in that armour."
He raised his nose and the golden parts of his clothing flashed in the sun. "I wear what I want. And I am always hot, no matter what I am wearing." Loki winked at me and crouched down next to the hammock, his voice was suddenly rough and deep. "I am even hot with no clothing at all. Want to test it?"
I giggled. "Maybe later. But ..." I spread my arms. "Cuddles?"
Loki chuckled. "If you want, princess."
He climbed elegantly into the hammock and layed down on my chest. I put the book aside and closed my eyes. His heartbeat tapped against mine, and the weight of his body pushed me into the hammock. I blinked and watched his calm beautiful face resting, with his hair curling over his shoulders.
"Thank you", I murmured.
"For what?", he responded.
"For being with me."
A smile scurried over his face. "Being with you is my favourite thing in the world. I will always be with you."
"I love you."